mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

Re: motorbikes!

clue, i m thinking the same thing. I rode a GL450 a week ago and the clutch was a much happier experience. I walked away from that one because nothing electrical worked.

Its a challenge Im pretty adamant im gonna find a something for a grand.

ihateu, those fzrs are just what popped up for a grand on my local craigslist that were running and in some kind of working order. This bike will be something i can get around on when im going more than fifty miles out of town... so maybe three or four times a month. Its also gonna need to be rigged to hold a set of panniers and a bicycle.

The other day i saw some dude with a new BMW GS holding two mountain bikes, a 30x30x30 inch tub of bike parts and a few other sacks of parts. Thats my goal right there, but only one bike, and a sandwich.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Beemers are the shit...Beemer riders are freakin wild. Not in the sense of like crazy get cocked all the time jump bikes through fires. But like the shit they come up with for their bikes they are smart always surpise the fuck out of me. Beemer riders win when it comes to people I would rather ride with.

My dads is diehardbeemerdudefaceoner thats all he has ridden he has had 4 diff ones in my lifetime he just bought a 2001 R1100S. They are freakin great if you have some technical know how.

pretty much selling most all my bicycles so I can buy a race prepped track bike...probably an R6. if I have enough funds left over...I'm going back up to a litre bike for the street. gotta do a 520 conversion soon...my chain's starting to go. just picked up some new pilot powers...god damn those tires kick ass.

I'd love to get a gs1150 beemer for year round riding.

later mofo's....keep the rubber side down.

Craigslist is sloooowwwwwww. Ratio between dirt bikes and street bikes is a good 30:1. Is it even concievable to turn one of these into a street legal motard?

Yea man look into a dual sport they'll have signals and shit...

Honda XR400 four stroke its quieter than those two strokes more torque...

xr400_2.JPG

Kawi KLX650

KLX650.jpg

Suzuki DRZ400

DRZ400SK6_Blue_0F2A62.jpg

This weeks bikes are a little more than a grand:

010105011511010406200711184570fa5ea32bd3c27d00a6e5.jpg

1997 YZF 600 - $1400. 3X,XXX miles. Some tiny cosmetic damages from it being layed down in his garage.

0101000115090102102007111777dbef8eb7b1b9346c0040b1.jpg010102011501011600200711170730d2369912522ce8002e1e.jpg01010901150001160820071117653299a8cbfba5a4fb00327c.jpg0101050115090102052007111737ddb95e87c6bc7f5e0072f1.jpg

Honda cb 350 four. Great condition. He says minor rust on the chrome, paints in perfect condition. Engine is far from needing any work. New brakes, tires, etc. Guy was asking for $1300, then pressed me to buy a kirker 4-1 exhaust for $350 but hadnt installed it yet. Now he wont sell the two separately and upped the total cost to $1700. Im checking this thing out tomorrow morning but i really dont want to pay $1700 for this thing.

when i lived wit my mom there was this chick across the street that had a grip of dirt bikes.

well anyway to get to the chase.

i was in last gear and started getting speed wobbles. i wasnt looking in front of me, i looked up there was a fence. i kicked it down to first. and slammed the footbrake.

i slip like 30-50 beofer falling over and sliding 8-10 more feet

i have scars all over my arms . that day sucked

my fender eliminator(license plate bracket) fell off while i was on the freeway

at about 85mph

i thought i fucked my shit up when i heard the noise

turns out it lodged between my tire and fender, and bounced around for a mile or so

i'm surprised it didnt pop my tire, instead it just bent the shit out of my plate and rubbed some of the numbers off

shit got twisted up so bad i had to snip the signal wires

I knew some hot ass white girl who had a dirtbike when we where younger she was looking real good on her pink bike with pink gear. ha

Yesterday went riding with 3 friends, so i am hauling ass up the side of a mountain and at the very top theres a small 4ft wide trail. Well i was going to fast and went right up and over it to the other side. The other side was rocky as hell i would hit the break and just slide down the mountain sideways i managed to stay on till the very bottom where i dumped the bike and bent my front break lever it was all good tho didn't get hurt but scared the shit out of me.