mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

smob-able? WTF!?

I sat on my friends and I was surprised I am 6'1" I thought it was gonna be like getting on a gsxr or something but for a taller person it didnt seem like it could be a pretty comfy posistion for a sport bike. Weight on my wrists def. didnt seem as bad as a gsxr or r6 those bikes killed me I noticed after 5 min my wrists were hurting...

They have some nice colors in the kawi line too..

this grey would match all my gear...

zx36ti2.jpg

new_kawasaki_1.jpg

new_kawasaki_2.jpg

The Kawi's and the f4i's are gonna be the most comfortable sport bikes out there. Gixxers will be the worst. They've got the raciest geometry by far. I've heard the Kawi's are also prone to transmission problems. Something with the shift pins.

AYO!!! Out of the woodwork!

Haha...yeah. I jumped on looking for a link I posted on here a while back. Thought I'd stick around for a bit and post some shit.

Plus...I got a new bike.

babygirl.jpg

Yadidillywhatever....yeah...it's definitely the shit.

What's up with all the Yamaha heads in here? Honda's owned the World Supersport title since '03. Just saying. ;)

Clue...nice whip btw.

Nakedbike.jpg

If I really wanted to look like a dick head I would ride this.

I took my friends R6 out for a ride the other day. I was practically dragging knee the bike is so easy to get down low the thing handles so nice. I noticed that getting into a cornering position like I read in books worked alot better on the r6 than it did on my SV. I noticed myself going around corners at 75mph rather than 55mph like I used to on my SV. It didn't feel like I was doing anything differnt just felt normal I gotta get another bike.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Streetwear into motorcycling!?!

WTF?! Fucking Awesome (not the co.) I tell you!

From http://www.Highsnobiety.com

Alpinestars x UNDFTD x Supreme x Stussy x Vans Syndicate

RTEmagicC_2BlockLogo-copy.jpg.jpg

Here we have an interesting collaboration initiated by Eddie Cruz (Union LA, Stussy LA, UNDFTD) and John Warren (Vans Syndicate) with Alpinestars. They created a new bikers jacket for their crew and put their favorite brands on it. The result is a really nice, high quality Alpinestars bikers jacket carrying the names of Supreme, Stussy, Undefeated and Vans Syndicate. Via Point Black.

It looks like this jacket will not be available to the general public and is only given to friends and family. Check out many more pics, as the jacket has nice details all around, after the jump.

77aca92769.jpg

7458c6da96.jpg

7ad588d671.jpg