mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

I pick her up today found out shes got a powercommander to go with the exhaust I wonder what type of power gain I will see I gotta check if dude changed the sprockets and k&n'd it up. I am nervous everyone is freaking me out. "Way to much power for you man" I am gonna be taking it easy regardless because of the new tires...

Come on I pick it up today it feels more comfortable than the new gsxrs and yamahas...However lower pegs and bar risers are on the list of things i am gonna buy...

Sorry for your loss man. All my friends bought bikes this summer. I am the only one has a real interest in riding the are all squids for the most part. I have a feeling I could be losing someone close unfortunately. Gearing up is def in order...

P.S. you had to hit me with that vid 3 hours before I pick the bike up...thx

didn't mean to bust your balls, I looked at buying one once upon a time. they're pimp as hell...and a HONDA!

Duc's aren't bad either. ;) Just a little uncomfortable and expensive to fix.

be safe and ride in your comfort zone mang, you'll love that bike. the tracks a great place to learn/hone riding skills...as well as the MSF course.

p.s. yeah, but it needs to be seen by everyone that rides.

yea I was looking to getting a monster or an older 916 my dads best friend / the guy he used to do the pit work is the head service tech manager dude at the duc/bmw/triu,ph dealership over here. I'll quote him...

"you see that bike on the lift, that bikes spark plug is $50"

That pretty much made me look else where for a sporty V-twin and honda rc-51 is where I ended up. So sexy too I'll post some pics tonight of it...

deloner..you better go with KTM....that bike would beat the shit out of the yamaha..

i want the KTM but its like 7k.

and that 06 is brand new never been started and its only 4k so dunno.

going back this weekend if they dont have the 06 going with the KTM 07.

Dude this RC51 is freaking great I went for am hour plus ride wrists are fine power is awesome perfect bike exactly what I was looking for. Exhaust is loud and throaty oh my god i have been getting compliments all day! My neighbors are not gonna be happy...

My friend has some rice burner exhaust and he said when i was not getting on it on the high way he could still hear my bike in his car! WHOOOT Sooooo happy oner!!!

Went to bike night tonight...My camera phone is fucked up for some reason I am gonna get good pics this weekend...

174724814_579333305_0.jpg

Picking up 1 of these 2 tomorrow.

450_SX_F2007.jpg

2007 KTM SXF 450

i didn't realize the SXF450's were available to the general public yet.

i have heard numerous complaints about the linkage-less rear suspension on the ktm, but i am sure the motor is a beast.

shit, all the 450's are monsters. my decision would be based more on the size of the rider (and whether or not you race), but i am sure both are good bikes.

your gonna need a bike lock like this one....

bike_lock.jpg

So I got the bike completely airborn on friday. I think its fucked up but am not sure.

Going out on my first real ride for the season I take friend dan on some of these sketch ass roads i know. Really fast tight turns the road is in pretty bad shape but it just adds to the fun and tests your skill. This was to be dans trial by fire per se since he is a new rider and he wouldnt listen to any of the tips I have read in books on cornering and racing all that shit. He was like none of that applys to the real road your an idiot whatever blah blah blah. So of course I had to show him the light.

I take him out he is on his 07 gsxr 600, (aka n00b bike) I am on my 01 Honda RC51. I am doing like 70 down these roads having a blast on my first ride on the new to me RC51 this thing was eatting it up loving the corners (i gotta buy some riding pants with pucks because I was gettign so low that I could drag knee around these corners) Dan is doing like 40mph way behind me.

I know couple of the turns coming up are really tight and the last one rises up into a long straight away. When I would ride my SV650 around it I would gas it and ride a wheelie MotoGP style all the way down the hill. So I slow down let Dan catch up to see me. I fly through these turns at a good clip 60mph then shooting out of the last turn up the rise in the road I gas it. The front wheel comes up then some thing odd happend...The bike red lines and just starts screaming for a second I realize I am fully airborne. The rear tire had to be about 6 inches off the ground bike slams back on its two wheels then all you hear is the V-Twin backfiring POP-POP then starts to lose power and dies...

I stop in the middle of the straight away pull and some dudes drive way as dan comes up about a min later to see me sitting shaking my head.

Dan:WTF HAPPENED?!

Me: I dunno yet its not starting

Dan:No man I heard gun shots a couple seconds ago did you hear that?!

Me:No that was my bike backfiring I think i fucked it up over that hill.

Dan:Holyshit your exhaust is loud as fuck then...

I let it sit for like 5 min contimplating what could of happened. Start it up its like got no power sounds like its running on 1 cylinder but its not...Loss of power still for like a min then bam powers back everythings fine.

Somebody said when i went airborne the fuel pressure may have dropped and then power commander shot more fuel in to compensate then it just flooded it self...but then my F1 light (o2 sensor) came on the next day then went away...I dont know what the fuck the deal is its fine now I dont get it...I guess I just gotta bring it in for service...

What!? Man fuck that when I go for a ride I sit on my bike look at the blue sky and say "Its a good day to die." If I am putting my life at risk then I am going to have the most fun I can doing it. I am not all about wheelies going down the high way at 180mph fuck all that shit. Come see me on some back roads and get schooled.

I am a motorcycle pureist I am out to ride.Finding backroads curves in the middle of nowhere is why I am alive. Its a family tradition. Cant wait to hit the track with my dad he is even crazier than I am...

My ass is boutta look so good in these...

mainimage.jpg

nah nothing in the bay. skyline drive blue ridge parkway in Virginia/North Carolina

parkwayaccess.jpg

I wish I have seen some maps and pictures it looks beautiful out in the bay the roads along the mountains/shore look great.

• 4 weeks later...

Dood riding last night going to practice for some new band. I am following my guitar player who is in his car. All the sudden a huge K6 dodge ram w/like 6 emo kids who are about 16yrs old swerves in my lane making me go into on coming traffic I am head on with a car slam on my brakes and when the truck passes me I cut right in back of it narrowly escaping the head on collision. I normally can pass shit off like that and stay cool but its an emo kid who is driving daddys car so I flip I gas up to the freakin side of the truck with the passenger side window down at the stop light. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU FUCKING RAN ME OFF THE ROAD INTO ON COMING TRAFFIC I ALMOST SLAMMED INTO A CAR YOU FUCKING RETARD GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD.

He is right on the side of my guitar player so light turns green the kids are all talking to each other in the car my boy pulls off in his car to the next stop light the truck gets behind him and just is rolling rolling rolling I hear some one burn out and the truck slams on its brakes screeches to a halt sweerves again into another lane coming to a stop. MY boy had to gass it to make these dudes not hit his car. FUCK EMO KIDS I pulled up to them again and start screaming PAY FUCKING ATTENTION GET YOUR FAGGOT EMO HAIR OUT OF YOUR FACE AND WATCH THE ROAD. They just sit there and me and my boy speed off...

So angry...