DAMN VIRGINS

fearthesear

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

virgins bring alot of shit with them man. Dont do it unless you love her, because when she finds out you dont, she'll be fucked up. And I used to be cool with fucking up chicks and their feelings, but now that shit is commin back to me.

DONT DO IT

/realtalk

TH

Originally posted by Spuds Mckenzie@Feb 28 2006, 05:47 AM

Why would you want to bone a virgin? They dont know what the hell they are doing.

seriously. I've never understood the whole virgin thing. hell...I dated a girl that had only slept with one dude (her former finance) and there was waaaay too much drama about sex. not worth it at all.

Originally posted by onesecondple+Feb 28 2006, 09:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Feb 28 2006, 09:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Feb 28 2006, 04:48 AM

see..we're good for more than fried chicken and watermelon jokes...

nope

[/b]

do one of your famous one second ple lines

like "blacks r dumb" or "blacks like rims" or some shit

those are classic..

Originally posted by rental+Feb 28 2006, 10:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Feb 28 2006, 10:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Feb 28 2006, 01:46 AM

also, use a condom..once you've proven yourself and she trusts you, you won't need it..but in all seriousness..

yeah, i hope youre not serious, cause you sound like the biggest piece of trash. like your whole post, but mostly the part im quoting.

[/b]

WAIT, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? So, telling this guy if he wants to sleep with his girl that he needs to take things slow and not pressure here is being the "biggest piece of trash" and then telling him he needs to practice safe sex also is the part that makes me seem the trashiest? Wow, you're a real piece of work Rental.

Also, I'm sorry but its fucking true, every girl I've been in a relationship with eventually we would end up having sex without a condom after we had been together for a while and were familiar with each other (ie: trusted each other) it feels better for the guy, breaks up the monotony of using a fucking condom, etc. Plus, sometimes you're horny and a trojan ain't around.

i had this girl sucking my dick a while ago, and i was trying to get her to let me hit it, but this is what she said

in her actual word

"i would but i dont wanna seem like a ho"

haha!

slut, she said "seem" if she wasnt a ho, she would have said

"i would but im not a ho to be fucking dudeds i just met"

a green light went off in my head telling me to keep the pressure on and after about 20m minutes it did

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 12:53 PM

i had this girl sucking my dick a while ago, and i was trying to get her to let me hit it, but this is what she said

in her actual word

haha!

a green light went off in my head telling me to keep the pressure on and after about 20m minutes it did

you gotta keep the pressure on regardless. Push it to the limit...LIMIIIIIIT!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 28 2006, 09:53 AM

in her actual word

haha!

hahaha agreed......

I once had a 23 year old virgin! My advice is that the first time will be terrible, painful and emotional. Only stick with it if you want to hit it for a week or so, the tightness is fun and it will begin to get better, but the first time won`t be good because sex is better with someone who feels pleasure, not pain.(at least to me)

Originally posted by dumy+Feb 28 2006, 05:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Feb 28 2006, 05:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rental@Feb 28 2006, 10:04 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-dumy@Feb 28 2006, 01:46 AM

also, use a condom..once you've proven yourself and she trusts you, you won't need it..but in all seriousness..

yeah, i hope youre not serious, cause you sound like the biggest piece of trash. like your whole post, but mostly the part im quoting.

WAIT, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? So, telling this guy if he wants to sleep with his girl that he needs to take things slow and not pressure here is being the "biggest piece of trash" and then telling him he needs to practice safe sex also is the part that makes me seem the trashiest? Wow, you're a real piece of work Rental.

Also, I'm sorry but its fucking true, every girl I've been in a relationship with eventually we would end up having sex without a condom after we had been together for a while and were familiar with each other (ie: trusted each other) it feels better for the guy, breaks up the monotony of using a fucking condom, etc. Plus, sometimes you're horny and a trojan ain't around.

[/b]

i agree with rental.. that is a pretty trashy thing to say.. but then again. nice and slow always works, oh and did i mention buying hella gold items and diamonds work even better? Then you'll be hittin pussy for daaayyyysssss....

Originally posted by HYDRO BILL+Feb 28 2006, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HYDRO BILL - Feb 28 2006, 07:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 1 2006, 02:59 AM

her tears of agony and looks of being uncomfortable excite me

I thought someone would say that.

Personally I prefer women to enjoy sex with me, but whatever floats your boat. :haha:

eeewwwwwwwwww...

[/b]

the dont have sex with me

i have sex with THEM!