<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
when its on the desktop it will not come on is that correct??

do you have the sidebar running the analog clock or any other non-recommended third party gadgets?

do you have a wireless mouse (via bluetooth) installed?

when was the last time it worked??

do a system restore

i do have a wireless mouse. it runs through a USB thingy (techie i am not...). i haven't set up any bluetooth programs though. i installed it right away, so i don't know that the screen saver has ever worked accordingly. do i gotta kill the mouse?

Garageband help!!!!

I'm trying to use a guitar with garageband using the line in adapter.

The problem im having is it wont pick up the line in, just the internal microphone.

Going to the sound settings in system preferences has no effect. (Sound is shown to be picked up when the guitar is played, but not in GB, the microphone somehow becomes default in GB despite me choosing line in.)

This used to work months ago, but now no luck.

Any ideas?

i do have a wireless mouse. it runs through a USB thingy (techie i am not...). i haven't set up any bluetooth programs though. i installed it right away, so i don't know that the screen saver has ever worked accordingly. do i gotta kill the mouse?

yep kill the mouse

so i'm trying to play a gaym on XP and shit but i'm always getting some weird colorful lines and shit everywhere, this hasn't happened before on any of the games i try to play either. do joos know what's wrong?

you need to tell me what video card you have.

it could be turned up too high (game/options/graphics)

it could be turned up too high (actual video card settings)

god could possibly hate you and cursed j00r comput0rz (teh lol;z)

ati radeon x1600

trying to play oblivion

i switched it to the lowesr settings possible and stuff, it doesn't even lag or anything on minimum settings, it's just the weird light thing....yeah.

also

leopard is coming soon,

i don't wanna pay for it though, will they know it's a bootleg version if something were to happen to the comp and i wanna get it checked out?

ati radeon x1600

trying to play oblivion

i switched it to the lowesr settings possible and stuff, it doesn't even lag or anything on minimum settings, it's just the weird light thing....yeah.

also

leopard is coming soon,

i don't wanna pay for it though, will they know it's a bootleg version if something were to happen to the comp and i wanna get it checked out?

ati.amd.com for new drivers.

Yo, My friend's Internet Explorer bar has squares. . . .

squarestx0.jpg

What sup with the squares>? Viruis or what? Does he need to re-install it again?

tell him to get firefox

and use a spyware cleaner (recommend windows defender) it will fix all that shit

or you can go into the registry and manually return back to default(dont recommend it) really don't for people who use IE hahahahha

also tell him to get rid of the yahoo toolbar and google tool bar (how many differnt toolbars d oyou need to get the same fucking results