I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

@LUGR

thanks man.

he's a good boy even if he annoys the utter fuck out of me 50% of the time.

my wife is nervous and I hope he'll be back before school finishes otherwise kids will freak as well.

was also the nurse getting me to read aloud the disclaimers  etc.

and whether I wanted to be contacted before they start CPR if required (like ask me for forgiveness not permission in that case for fuck's sake)

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/2/2024 at 11:55 PM, Schnitzel said:

cone of shame

he's so pisssed off.

IMG_B82BE662D507-1.jpeg

That actually doesn’t look that bad that it’s pressed back towards his tail. When my cat had to wear one, it went forwards and he got super depressed because it messed up his cat reflexes and he kept walking into stuff. He finally managed to tear it off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

That actually doesn’t look that bad that it’s pressed back towards his tail. When my cat had to wear one, it went forwards and he got super depressed because it messed up his cat reflexes and he kept walking into stuff. He finally managed to tear it off.

yeah It's not like the rigid one he had when his balls  got the chop but he still doesn't love it.

also noted today on his little beach walk that other dogs seemed to sense weakness and were a bit more overbearing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

It's where they nudered her she's like leaking some sorta yellowish puss I gotta take her to the vet tomorrow.

ohhhhh okay, that sucks, hope you get it sorted.

I thought that may have been her butt or her nose or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Yall-

i was taking a photo of my banana. Notice Sam between the stem and the peel (Bella walking to the right) IMG_7591.thumb.jpeg.a120cb3c611cba82b63f341d8ce20876.jpeg

NOTICE SAM 

IMG_7593.thumb.jpeg.746726a0644994fa08167fa1349d4127.jpeg

Y you taking pictures of your banana?

7 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Y you taking pictures of your banana?

I put a poll on my instagram asking if people peeled their banana from the top (stem) or bottom 

IMG_7621.jpeg.d179a582fe8d7d96e480eeba3fda5bf5.jpeg

and I was gonna post on here as well asking but I realized I didn’t save the IG photo so I took another while I still had some left. Hahaha 

• LOL! 1

Steamed snapper eggs and blue runner for the cats that partake in eating fresh fish. A few don’t want anything to do with it, but the ones that like it, get crazy and vocal before I even start cooking it. They can sense it in the house.

0967533D-C477-49B1-AA0D-5BF858FF93A2.jpeg

3604DB45-7039-441E-8947-B2425D9EA724.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Props 1