I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My idiot has heartworm. We are like 7 weeks into treatment and it's a pain in the ass. How the fuck is a 17 month old puppy not going to drive me fucking nuts when she isn't allowed to run?!

At least Heart Gard is paying for it...

20231225_090926.jpg

• Like 6
  • Props 1

Yeah man, she's miserable, it's tough shutting her down when the zoomies hit. She hasn't started the shots yet, still in the antibiotic and prebiotic phase. She also has an enlarged heart and bronchitis so she just finished a round of prednisone. I think two more weeks then shots...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Yeah man, she's miserable, it's tough shutting her down when the zoomies hit. She hasn't started the shots yet, still in the antibiotic and prebiotic phase. She also has an enlarged heart and bronchitis so she just finished a round of prednisone. I think two more weeks then shots...

Had a beloved dog (not mine) go through that this summer.  All better now and living life thankfully, but that first round of shots had her miserable.

• Like 2

833655609_.jpeg.791540f08366d2af5c08e68ba1faa6b2.jpeg

Recently found this dog online that I helped out, now living his best life somewhere in the snow.  Boss dog at over 100lbs.  I used to walk him down the middle of the street and cars and people got out of the way.  I'd prefer he be wearing only one leash but if it helps the owner control him....

Edited by One Man Banned
  • Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

15 hours ago, misteraven said:

This is George... 3 legged, German Shepherd mutt that used to be a feral dog off the Browning Reservation. We adopted him shortly after he lost his leg after being hit by a truck and was left for dead. Genuinely the happiest dog ever. 

image.jpeg

IMG_2451.jpeg

George reminds me of my old girl Ellie from when I was a kid. Mutts are the best ones I swear.

• 2 weeks later...