I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo fish owners!

When you buy a pet fish, than fill up new tank with water, did you know that by not matching the temperature of the bagged water to the tank can kill your fish?

Wild. Poor Goldfish lol

(I find it funny in the sense of throwing away money at a fish pond)

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, T4M* said:

Yo fish owners!

When you buy a pet fish, than fill up new tank with water, did you know that by not matching the temperature of the bagged water to the tank can kill your fish?

Wild. Poor Goldfish lol

(I find it funny in the sense of throwing away money at a fish pond)

Si, a lot more to it than that also. You should actually set up your tank a month in advance and treat the water, let it cycle so it builds up some beneficial bacteria and the fish can be more comfortable in their new home. 

A lot of fish from pet stores are hardy species though, and you can get away with setting up a tank the same day you buy a fish. 

• Like 1

I miss my cats, had to rehome them because my landlord switched up on me. My kid has a hamster though. She named it “baby hamsmer” 

she thought it was cool for a week, so now I have a hamster. It only comes out for cherry tomatoes and I’m all out. I have this tank and another bigger one, planning on doing a planted tank imitating the natural habitat for she/he, once I move. 

IMG_0923.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/17/2024 at 12:45 AM, LUGR said:

Wow, when did add the dog to the family? I remember you talking about getting a large breed dog awhile back. Didn’t realize you deed it.

I picked dude up early October. Pretty sure I posted up here.

On 2/17/2024 at 7:24 AM, One Man Banned said:

Did you DNA test him or do you know his mix?

Mans is pure German Shepard not sure what lines exactly I never read his papers lol. People be asking me that shit all the fuckin time at the dog park. Especially the other GSD owners. Fuckin nerds. I should really take it a little more serious but i think im doing pretty good with basic training so far im told. I will be enrolling him soon though. 

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 8:56 PM, IdleHandz said:

Huskies and hounds both high energy so make sure either or you run them out good. 

Both can be really vocal/loud too. 

I’ve got a husky mix and it’s pretty wild how much she talks to me and a big range

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1