The things you need to stop doing when you're

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam+Jan 21 2006, 01:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FunTimePartyTeam - Jan 21 2006, 01:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

And one thing that I need to do... Controll the volume of my voice, I have a hard time with that one.

[/b]

Originally posted by cygnus@Jan 21 2006, 03:30 AM

i need to stop trying to have conversations and acting like im sober with other sober people when im clearly drunk.

<!--QuoteBegin-madTV@Jan 21 2006, 10:48 AM

peeing

and thinking i can handle more beer.

basically i should probably stop thinking everybody around me is as drunk as i am. because they arent. im the only one yelling at the top of my voice. running across cars at traffic lights throwing streetsigns through shop fronts and trying to uprock anybody who tries to tell me im doing the wrong thing.

i should stop. but shit is waaay too much fun seeing other peoples photos the next day.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 20 2006, 10:18 PM

^^^

So I once met one of my favorite graff writers in a bar, and he turned out to be a close talker. I couldnt quite handle it. Dood kept putting his arm around me and talking all close. I thought he was going to try to kiss me. It was akward. But I still like his graff, and Im sure hes a completly cool hetero guy, I just thought it was weird.

Good story, yeah.

Im telling you. When i get drunk its like i talk to everyone like im sharing some secret plan that i dont want anyone else to know about, really loudly.

Oh yeah and sexual harassment of women goes up by 8000% but i dont want to change that.

I need to stop having massive drinking sessions that start off on an empty stomach....like tonight when i got home and polished off half a bottle of wine before i even had dinner.

I do not know how I made it here to my friends house. oh well....off to SF

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 20 2006, 08:21 PM

Im telling you. When i get drunk its like i talk to everyone like im sharing some secret plan that i dont want anyone else to know about, really loudly.

Oh yeah and sexual harassment of women goes up by 8000% but i dont want to change that.

:lol: hahahahahahahah, secret plan!

id like to say i should stop talking lots of shit to girls too, but for some reason it always works. even if i dont remember it.

last week i got shit faced at some club and hit on a bunch of girls really absurd like.

then when i went out a few nights later, i had a girl come up and start flirting with me, then she started telling me about all the stuff i had said to her and laughing about it. the thing is i dont remember what i said or even talking to the girl at all. altho she was hot and this time hitting on me! woo hoo!

another thing i was told was...

i walked up to my homie getting some girls number and i just blurted out to her "this guy will fuck the shit out of you!.... and if he doesnt I WILL!..... oh sorry im being rude, ill make LOVE to you"

then i just walked away and started dancing with some other broads

ahhh good times.

well im off to make more memories/no-rememberings

Aloha Firday!!!

Originally posted by symbols@Jan 20 2006, 11:03 AM

smashing bottles indoors

Hahaha, I once got drunk at home and smashed my entire bottle collection for fun. Was picking glass out of my feet until the day I moved.

Jumping from moving vehicles and sprinting through neighborhoods until completely lost is another bad one.

Originally posted by cloner@Jan 21 2006, 03:13 PM

not one bitta cash in my pocket this morning!

good job you had a good night as long as you have no memory of it shit i remember everything up until about 1 a.m. then it all gets fuzzy in a dosed molly after party sort of haze resulting in me waking up on my friends couch this morning in a pile of my own drool going what the fuck happened and how the fuck did i get here and why do you still have that silly grin on your face how much l did you eat fuck i got to drive.