Exercise!!!

foneiz2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 22 2006, 03:38 AM

do you just punch untill you're shit exhausted a few times a week ?

Well that would work.

Basically move around the bag, get a good cardio workout for 20 mins.

Throw combinations, work jabs, heavy hooks, over hands.

20-30 mins three times a week is good cardio.

in the winter: running. I was up to almost 4 miles in july...but then my routine got all shot to shit and I ended up eating sonic shakes and mini donuts far too often... now im back down to 1.5 miles a day.. 20 minutes. gay.

In the summer, running and biking. Biking at least 15 miles a day and running apx 2 miles 3 times a week.

I do resistance too....1 day arms & core next day lower body. woohoo.

Heres a question... in the summer I reached a plateau. Im not trying to loose weight, just up definition (not to the point where I look like a female body builder at alllllll) and endurance. Whats the best way to get past a plateau? anyone anyone??

The only way to get past a plateau is to work harder. Sometimes the body becomes accustomed to specific exercises if you do them often so switching up the exercises helps too.

For definition and endurance I would suggest just working with your own body weight or light weights and doing a lotta lotta reps.

I could tell ya a million exercises too...

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Jan 22 2006, 08:00 PM

in the winter: running. I was up to almost 4 miles in july...but then my routine got all shot to shit and I ended up eating sonic shakes and mini donuts far too often... now im back down to 1.5 miles a day.. 20 minutes. gay.

In the summer, running and biking. Biking at least 15 miles a day and running apx 2 miles 3 times a week.

Heres a question... in the summer I reached a plateau. Im not trying to loose weight, just up definition (not to the point where I look like a female body builder at alllllll) and endurance. Whats the best way to get past a plateau? anyone anyone??

MORE REPS AND MORE WEIGHT but not too much weight

wrong.

Vary your work out routine and minor tweaks within the sets.

Hand positioning, bars used, position of the work out in your routine, day on which youre working that specific part out. Change the actual exercise, every two weeks I end up changing the exercises in my routine to new ones. Not to mention the daily changes I make with hand positions, ballistic sets, etc..

Did a hellovalot of exersize when i was a youngin.

got fit as. then hit the teens and went off chops on the booze n drugs.

tryna get me self back in tone.

situps

pushups

chinups

weights

Pushbike

running

swimming

and long walks when painting. (usually drunk though)

i have come to relise exersize does make you feel a shit load better inside.

just dont get those take motherfuckers that look like they couldent evan lift there arm above there head due to excessive muscle. sus as.

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Jan 22 2006, 05:00 PM

MOST RUNNERS I KNOW EAT WHATEVER THEY WANT AND STILL STAY REALLY LEAN, BUT THEY ALL RUN 8 OR 10 OR MORE MILES PER DAY.

IF BY "PLATEAU" YOU MEAN QUIT GETTTING STRONGER THEN YOU NEED TO DO LIKE GLIK0 SAID, AND PROBABLY EAT BETTER/MORE TOO. BUT IF YOU WANT TO "UP DEFINITION" THEN YOU NEED TO LOSE BODYFAT. SO READ ABOUT DIETING.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Haha, i was so sure about that actually! Doesnt sound bad though, i'm sure a canadian winter can fix all the misbehaving. I'm still clean (cant believe it)