Exercise!!!

foneiz2

I PLAY BASKETBALL ALOT WHEN THE WEATHER IS NICE, AND BASEBALL WHICH IM STEREOTYPICALLY SUPPOSED TO PLAY AND DO SO PROUDLY. MY HOMEBOY USED TO BE SECURITY AT A COLLEGE CAMPUS AND NIGGAS WOULD SNEAK IN LATE NIGHT AND PLAY DRUNKENHIGH 3 ON 3'S SHIT WAS OFFICIAL, THEN HE TESTED POSITIVE FOR WEED AND GOT FIRED. WOMP WOMPPPPP

MERO GEEEEEE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit, im sure any girl(woman) would be lucky to have symbols. im sure i would jump at the chance if i knew what she looked like for sure.

i do the elliptical machine. im too puss to actually go running. especially running on the street. shit is hardcore.

Man I wanted to start this thread but was expecting to get made fun of like crazy from scrawny art fags.

I've lost 45 pounds since September,if you know me you know I'm still a bit fat but the upper bodies getting inches every other month.

I was walking at first to get myself ready to start running,I was walking 5 miles a nght on top of working constructon.I'm running now but with the weather it's been tough.I swim if I can't run.

I hit the weights 7 days a week doing a program for upper and lower body,ap work out like woah aswell.

I hate the gym I'm just using free weights and the track at my local highschool.

I'm going to drop like 25 more pounds and focus on tonning myself up.

The only exercise I enjoy is playing soccer. Since I stopped playing that, I've ballooned. I try running on a treadmill, but it's just so boring.

My girlfriend has got me a free membership at her gym, though, so hopefully I get around to using that some time soon.

Any reccomendations for just losing weight? I could care less about bulking up...

Thanks

I'm looking for 215-225 and just get thick,already my upper bodys getting toneed out but I want to be straight thick. My chest is a problem area,I got some man tits but they're quicky turning into solid muscle.I'm worried about that shit tho if you fall off at the gym you might as well buy a fucking bra.

Dazz,no junk food,no soda pop at all,watch the carbs,eat 3 meals a day,no snaking etc.Fruit I ate nothing but fruit for a long time and I came out well.

Originally posted by rental@Jan 18 2006, 04:33 PM

shit, im sure any girl(woman) would be lucky to have symbols. im sure i would jump at the chance if i knew what she looked like for sure.

aww that's very sweet rental.

i'm not really a lesbian, mero has been fucking with me for awhile now cuz i got uppity at him

but thanks

:blush:

Theres this dude I see at my gym from time to time, who I spot for some times.

Dude is deff juiced.

You can tell when hes on and off his cycles too.

Last week he was doing flat bench with 225. This week is sets at 315.

I dunno its kinda sad because dude could be huge on his own, hes got that natural build to be a monster.

My brother has a huge frame and was always a big guy.He went off to school and started to work as a door man and came back like 5 times the size he was. He's deff not on them anymore he stopped working out and has lost his tone and gained like 40 pounds,dudes like 330 or something now,he was a fucking machine before,I used to get ripped on from being a lazy skateboarder while my jock bro was out kicking in heads.I can't belive it sometimes,he was seriously nfl sized linemen.

Love the dumbell shrugs.

My workout reginment used to be:

day1:

Chest and Triceps.

Flat, declined, and inclined bench.

Narrow grip flat bench.

French Press.

Kickbacks.

Day2:

Back and Biceps.

Dumbell shrugs.

Barbell rows.

Pull ups.

Supersets of curls or preachers.

Day 3:

Legs and Shoulders.

Squats like mad.

Calf raises.

Military press.

Dumbell raises to target each area of the delt.

Everyday:

Abs.

Leg raises.

Flutter kicks.

Crunches on that fucking ball thing.

Standing side crunches for the obliques(?)

^^A weight in one hand and you lean to one side, crunch to the side opposite the weight, and repeat.

A couple days off and repeat.

Sometimes I'd try to throw in something aerobic.

But I hate aerobics.

Does sex count as an aerobic exercise?

-fuse.

i know i will probably get ripped on but my mum teaches weights to music at all the gyms near where i live and she teaches body combat which is martial arts to music.

its weird because she walks around doing house work with her ipod on and randomly starts pretending to smash peoples faces into her knees and punching people.

she gave our redneck of a neighbour a fucking beatdown once before my dad even got outside.

Originally posted by cornpone@Jan 18 2006, 04:17 PM

I work out about 5 day a week, hitting the free weights monday,wednesday and friday. And running on tuesdays and thurdays. I go to my local YMCA. Every one there is really cool unlike the trendy gym with all the "i'm cool cuz I work out" fuckwads.

Hell yea, I'm all about the Y. I once went into a trendy gym and I noticed a Starbucks inside. A fucking Starbucks.

Originally posted by PUMPKIN ESCOBAR@Jan 18 2006, 09:35 PM

I can't stand the treadmill, that shit is so wack.

I beg to differ. I used to run everyday but it started getting really hard on my joints so i switched to the treadmill. Although you definately lose the visceral workout sensation of pounding the pavement, it goes a lot easier on you.

beefeater, question...

i was always told when weight training to alternate days with upper and lower body. i don't do a whole lot of lower body shit though. would it have a detrimental effect to do just upper body like a few days in a row? or does it not really matter?

i need to gain some fucking weight.

Basically the alternating is to give your muscles time to recover, you never really want to directly work the same muscle groups two days in a row.

Some muscles like the traps, biceps, triceps, and abdominals are quick to recover and can be worked directly two days in a row.

But your body needs that time off to recoup and build.

Well youre looking to gain right?

Same thing I said before, it takes a lot of dedication diet wise.

For lifting, no more than an hour and a half in the gym.

Try to do major muscle groups three to four sets 8 to 12 reps.

Every other week throw in a real heavy day where you do 100 and sometimes even more than 100% of what you can lift. Like even if its 2 or 3 reps.

Its good to have people spot you. Like lets say youre benching pressing and you get to your 6th rep and your muscle fails, have someone spot you but continue to struggle through the next 2 or 4 reps. Its going to completely burn that muscle and help it grow.

Also proper sleep is important for growing.