best albums of '05

Guest fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BEEFEATER+Dec 19 2005, 05:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BEEFEATER - Dec 19 2005, 05:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Young_Jeezy_-_Let_27s_Get_It._Thug_Motivation_101.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Seldoon@Dec 19 2005, 05:49 PM

Chamillionaire - The Sound of Revenge. <-- don't sleep on this nigga, best album comin out of texas right now.

Yeah. Im diggin all of his mixtapes. I wish I could find them around here because he is litterally the only person i feel that is worthy of spending money on.

Who? DYKE JONES! who? DYKE JONES!

double edit

I can tell you that my favorite album of next year is gonna be:

MY GHETTO REPORT CARD. set to drop some time in January.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Dec 19 2005, 10:43 AM

Devourment%20138.jpg

I enjoy this album alot..

gets ma gore on

"these voices from god, do you still hear them?"

"yes I do"

"often?"

"yes"

"do you obide by them?'

"yes I do"

"do you feel violent?"

"yes I do"

"what do you feel like doing?"

"killing people" --insert gore grind blasts and guterals--

85% OF THE COVERS IN THIS SHIT ARE MAD SCARY. WHY DO THESE HARDCORE/METAL NIGGAS ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT MAD SCARY? MAKING SCARY FACES IN PICTURES, SAYING SCARY SHIT IN INTERVIEWS, HAVING SCARY CD COVERS. THAT SHIT IS CORNY. YOU CAN SCREAM AND SHIT ON YOUR RECORDS MY NIGGA, NO DOUBT, ON STAGE TOO, KNOCK YOURSELF OUT, BUT DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO PUT A ROTTING DEAD BABY WITH TOOTHPICKS IN ITS EYES ON YOUR FRONT COVER DOGS? IS THAT SHIT REALLY NECESSARY? YOU REALLY WANNA SCARE NIGGAS? PUT A PICTURE OF A PUSSY WITH GENITAL WARTS ON YOUR COVER NIGGA, NOT A SKULL DRIPPING BLOOD WITH SNAKES AND CURSIVE LATIN. DUMMIES.

*ALSO, I WISH A NIGGA WOULD THROW SOME SPIT OR PISS OR SOME OTHER SHIT ON ME WHILE IM IN A CROWD AT A CONCERT. I'D JUMP ON STAGE AND REALLY SHOW THAT NIGGA ABOUT A "MOSH PIT"...[THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME BECAUSE] 1) I DONT GO TO CONCERTS AND 2) IF I WENT TO A CONCERT I DOUBT NOREAGA WOULD HAVE A BOTTLE OF PISS HANDY TO THROW AT NIGGAS.

MERO GEE

RESPECT MY G.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE@Dec 21 2005, 03:43 PM

dead hearts is one of the few bands that can pull off that american nightmare sound well, unlike the 349324985 carbon copies of AN

Exactly. I first heard them a while back when we played with them in LA. I loved it but had no money. This time around I picked up No Love, No Hope. Good shit.

Originally posted by SCRAWBURRY@Dec 21 2005, 10:28 AM

TI/DJ Drama- Down With The King(gangsta grillz)

i think that dropped in 04. the indictment was this year though.

and whoever mentioned the chamillionaire and bun b releases, on point.

the mixtape circuit was hotter then major labels once again this year. gangsta grillz is changing the game. even the nelly one sorta rides.

Originally posted by wasted youth+Dec 21 2005, 12:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wasted youth - Dec 21 2005, 12:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Dec 19 2005, 04:27 PM

59868.gif

Also good.

This band is sooooo fuckin good. I just saw them about a month ago with Crime In Stereo. Usually not my style but they do it well.

[/b]

Crime In Stereo is good as well.

Dead Hearts is one of the few bands to make an immediate impression with me, I saw them back in.... like.... April? Something like that, and promptly purchased the 7''/Demo, that was probably the first time I had such an impression since I first saw MLIW like...2 years ago? On what I believe was their first tour, with Bane.

Wasnt that much of a fan of the new MLIW though. Ah well.