RENT

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

buying a house seems scary

but afteri did it, it's really not a big deal

i'm probably less stressed than when i had an apartment, cuz i can do whatever i want to the place and the only person in charge is me.

also, i pay 6 hundy.

per month

for a mortgage

I pay 200 month for a 4 bedroom house with 4 people living in it, two are boyfriend/girlfriend the other is a girl. Guys dad bought the place like it was nothing. Extra room is for all the flops that stop by. Basement and 2 floors with a fire pit and big yard out back. All of my roomies are brazilian.

Word of advice, find rich international friends..

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Nov 18 2005, 09:19 AM

325 a month, no utilities (we haven't been able to pay for heat/hot water for the past 2 months) Shit's getting chilly. Multiple drug deals in plain view from the window. 3 room mates, one who ALLWAYS has someone else staying here (they just added their name on our mailbox, I'm not kidding) MA is too expensive, in CO I had a townhouse in Boulder with a view of the foothills, parking space, two floors, washer, drier, dish washer, gas fireplace. My place at the moment is a fucking shit hole. Life sucks.

lived in boulder huh.

prices went up a little in this town but i was able to find a sick twonhouse with three music buddies. three bedroom 2 bath washer dryer and trash for like $350 (utilitys included AND we also have a music studio ofr jamming and practices n shit for only $200 monthly

its right next to downtown pearl street.

booo yeah.

i just need to movie in this summer. waiting for this dude to leave.

^^^

agreed

anyway, i don't know what it's like to pay rent right now seeing as how i am couch surfing and mooching off my ex. Fortunately I am about to re-enter into economic bondage in a few weeks when i get an apartment where I am looking at paying about $800 a month

i live in an 8 bedroom, 2 bath rooms (one with a bath, one with a shower), washer / dryer combo, big front room student house.

i pay £260 every 28 days which is a scam (when you include our deposit he's getting 14 payments from us for just a years contract). so the rent is 8 x 260 which equals a lot for us poor students!

its in a pretty nice location though, slap bang in the middle of me city.

Originally posted by DETO@Nov 18 2005, 11:28 AM

i live in a one bedroom, one bath 675sq. ft. apartment and i pay $575.00 for rent.

i pay another $25.00 for water and trash.

usually $69.00 for my electric bill.

$155.00 for my digital cable and internet.

usually $100.00 for my cell phone, give or take a few bucks.

about $200.00 on DVD's give or take $20 bucks.

plus food, and other everyday living expences.

oh yeah, how could i forget...

car payment, $377.00 and insurance, $132.00

• 8 months later...

Archived