The R.I.P. KRIE passaround book/postcard collabo..

Cracksmoka

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 2 2005, 10:01 PM

what about a passaround book for krie?

thanks to onesecondple's stroke of genius.. lets do this for the man. So his family and friends have something to show, that 12oz and our graffiti community as a whole look at ONE ANOTHER as family... wether we know you personally or not. Let this be a lil something personal from all of us all around the globe to honor one of our own fallen ... all who want to get down just post up and well try and get this around as quickly as possible... no sleeping for a month no bombing the book no doing your own stuff. Strictly memorials and tributes to Stephen Krie... and everyone do a postcard or some other unique tribute as well... i will contact skullnbones as it may be better to orchestrate this all through him (if he is willing) if not i will gladly try and keep this flowing smoothly... lets do this people... 1 ... shawn savior.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes rage, and i wasnt trying to steal your idea. i just hastily typed this thread up... all props due... maybe we should do them individually then.. i would still like to try the passaround thing though... even iff it took a year to get it completely filled it would still be nice token, i think anyway... hell ill even throw up a few dollars if skullnbones or kries lil bro wants to get a po box (if they have that type of thing in the royal mail) instead of giving out a home addy...

edit: for the postcards i mean^

God damn, i know that i left two postcards he sent me sitting in a drawer at my parents place. I'd love to take part in this project and i'll make sure that next time i'm at my parents place i'll see if i can find those postcards he gave me and send them back to his family. I definitely think the postcard idea if the better one, but regardless of what we decide to do, i would like to take part in it.

What about postcards now, and still do the book, i think the fact that we could send his family something in a year or more even would show that this website ment something to him and that he meant something to us as a person, not just a name we saw. Give it to them on the year anniversary maybe. Show them that his memory dosent fade that fast.

^^I actually think you're right... not that you're wrong alot or anything... but what you said makes sense. I think the blackbook is still a good idea.... post cards for now, and the blackbook when it comes... I imagine his family will be very heart felt about receiving something that can serve as a reminder way down the road. I won't ever forget Krie, I never knew him at all, but I remember seeing that name alot, and then this... I will never forget.

KRIE, BEING FROM PERTH AND ALL.......................

I COULD ORGANISE PEOPLE FROM PERTH TO CONTRIBUTE.?

I COULD MAKE A THREAD ON THE SITE HERE IN PERTH, AND SEE IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED

YES.NO?

OBVIOUSLY IT'S GONNA HAVE TO END HERE IN PERTH, SO MAYBE IT MIGHT A GOOD IDEA. I COULD SELECT A FEW PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO KNEW HIM WELL AND PEOPLE WHO ARE QUITE GOOD WITH GRAFFITI OR WHATEVER.