Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The R.I.P. KRIE passaround book/postcard collabo..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KRIE, BEING FROM PERTH AND ALL.......................

I COULD ORGANISE PEOPLE FROM PERTH TO CONTRIBUTE.?

I COULD MAKE A THREAD ON THE SITE HERE IN PERTH, AND SEE IF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED

YES.NO?

OBVIOUSLY IT'S GONNA HAVE TO END HERE IN PERTH, SO MAYBE IT MIGHT A GOOD IDEA. I COULD SELECT A FEW PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO KNEW HIM WELL AND PEOPLE WHO ARE QUITE GOOD WITH GRAFFITI OR WHATEVER.

aw..thats a lovely idea.. i think we should definately do the one year anniversary thing....

i'm down for both for sure...

but i'm warning you now..i dont want it right away..beggining of next summer..cause i wont even front that i would be able to spend much time on it now if any..cause school is coming ..

good day all.

sorry about the late replies to everyone. im poor and dont have a comp or net connection of my own. i guess once the book is sorted i could get it sent to me then pass it around to some 12ozers and peeps who knew him here in perth who new him well. see what happens. ill get the address sorted as soon as possible sorry.

by the way this is mad overwhelming. i hope his parents can take the time to sit down and read the threads for krie on here. i replied to the private messages before reading this thread so just ignore them sorry.

back asap.