Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bonus:

One of my family members recommended this movie called Death Race 2000

It has David Carradine in it. That's enough to make it worth watching for me.

I'm going to check it out, maybe y'all should too.

Death Race 2000. This movie is ill... Shit was part of the original family VHS collection growing up along with Rambo II, Outsiders, Boulevard Nights and The DungeonMaster.

4099.GIF

i just watched wassup rockers. i liked it. i think larry clark is a retard but the kids in here held my attention. if i was reincarnated as an el salvadorian youth it would be me. long hair, tight pants, punk rock, just skating all day except with a matt hensley deck and causing alot more trouble.

ok, if you havent seen it, check out 'The Warriors' a bit old (1979) but still v. good. Also these Micheal mann films, e.g. 'Heat' tend to be good, the bank robbery scene in heat is fantastic. Finally, i only saw this recently, but whoever you are, go and see 'Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan', it was one of the funniest things ive seen in years, the whole cinema was in hysterics. It makes fun of narrow minded racists, and documents this Kazakh journalist's travels in 'US and A'

ok, if you havent seen it, check out 'The Warriors' a bit old (1979) but still v. good. Also these Micheal mann films, e.g. 'Heat' tend to be good, the bank robbery scene in heat is fantastic. Finally, i only saw this recently, but whoever you are, go and see 'Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan', it was one of the funniest things ive seen in years, the whole cinema was in hysterics. It makes fun of narrow minded racists, and documents this Kazakh journalist's travels in 'US and A'

what ? no one's ever heard of those movies