The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
just when you thought it was safe from the kook who front flips down the stairs onto his board, here comes more kook footage that someones prolly already seen. i hadnt.

fuck yeah William Spencer is the shit, all hes dose it that crazy shit that no one thinks about doing.

Gallant left and they had a spot open , Pudwill is a goddamn ripper . The best thing that happened to Plan B is when that wigger asshole Jereme Rogers quit skating . All I gotta say is PJ Ladd " Battle Commander " . :cool:

He's a nut , love that dude . I mentioned before it took me a while , but I warmed up to the Enjoi Team . They have the funniest goddamn weird things sent to skate shops . One was a Unicorn coffee cup , but the horn was a dildo...hahaha .

I snatched up a 8" Stereo Clint Peterson OBEY deck a few months ago . Not as rad as the Krooked , but still kinda cool . My local shop is the biggest DLX dealer in all of Ohio , so when they do an order they always get at least 1 if not 2 of the Guest Decks . The only one I have is the Eric Koston one .