The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

Tim and Eric

these guys again? yep. haha they are so goofy and look like they have a ton of fun. It's like the stuff you do after skating all day so you are tired but don't wanna stop skating and just do goofy shit.

Haha that shit looked hella fun. Just fuckin around, doing whatever, and laughing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Teaching my friend Michelle to skate...it's Africa-hot in Cleveland . She's actually taking to skating really well and not afraid one bit . All the dudes at the skate park today couldn't stop staring at her tits and ass , it was hilarious .

michelle.jpg

Michelle does pinup modeling , and has done for 8 years now . This thread has become lame as fuck , and not in a Stay Lame , Lowcard kind of way . Respect ? I posted 2 pics just to appease some of you guys . I would never be a slimebag and post nudes of any of my friends , or even ex-girlfriends .

edlover3.jpg

Michelle does pinup modeling , and has done for 8 years now . This thread has become lame as fuck , and not in a Stay Lame , Lowcard kind of way . Respect ? I posted 2 pics just to appease some of you guys . I would never be a slimebag and post nudes of any of my friends , or even ex-girlfriends .

edlover3.jpg

***edited for too seriousness. I'm not even trying to hurt your feelings.

-Don't call me son, dog. You don't even know me. I would have just let my one post ride and never mention it again, but you had to post that picture. I don't think you really know how to use that phrase, or what you're really saying with that bullshit. Don't call another grown man your son.

-that second pic is nude, mang. I don't see any nipples or bush, but I wouldn't go showing that picture to my mother.

-Why are you even worried about appeasing some random fools on the internet? I wouldn't have a problem with you talking about teaching your homegirl to skate, I think that's cool, if you didn't objectify the fuck out of her in the process. You started out good, then went totally downhill after the second sentence. It makes it seem like you don't really have any respect for your friend.

I don't know this girl and I'm not trying to get on some high horse about womens rights or any of that bullshit, but I don't do that shit to people I consider friends, regardless of if they model or not. If she's into being sexy and whatever that's cool, but it's possible she's not comfortable with you showing it to every disreputable loser graffiti fan with internet access. More importantly, maybe you shouldn't be so comfortable with it. There's some weird motherfuckers out there. I wish you were a little more down for your pal, because if you break it down you're kinda using her, as a friend and real life person, to gain some sort of fucked up, strange status amongst a bunch of clowns you never met. I just hope you think twice in the future.

I was pretty annoyed yesterday , but I let it go . I know what you mean man . But both of those pics were taken from a public photography website . She's just a friend that happens to look good and thought it was hilarious that someone got all bent out of shape when I posted a few pics of her . My Mother has seen her pics...lol . My Mom knows the majority of my female friends , and even hangs out with them when they go out and have Girl's Night . Tattoos , Burlesque , HotRods , etc..is part of my family's lifestyle . So I get a bit perplexed when someone seems offended . You seem like a genuinely good dude on here . I still think you were out of line jumping down my throat , but it's all good .

hal.jpg

:lol::cool:

my wood is wider than yours...

get it?

hope this cheers you up as much as it usually does for me...

edit: alright serious question time, some friends have been discussing this off and on for a few weeks now cause one of my buddies got butthurt about this trick one of my other buddies was doing...

so this dudes goofy, was doing a frontside tail, then doing a bs360 shuv out, but landed back goofy, i told him he should try to go to fakie cause it would be interesting to have that little sex change thing going on... this dude chimes in screaming about how its a bigspin, even though it had nothing to do with anything really..

but the question is... would you consider it a bigspin if he went back to normal stance?

i was saying no, because your body needs the 180 rotation for the big spin, but they were saying because you do 90s both ways its a bigspin and thats how it would probably be called in a magazine... i said fuck them and their magazine cause that just doesnt make sense, the 90 degree turns are canceling out if you wanna get mathmatical about it.. when you do a bigspin you land opposite stance from what you started in... i mean take out the tailslide, that would just be a 360 shuv shifty, am i wrong?

but the question is... would you consider it a bigspin if he went back to normal stance?

If you start with your regular stance, do a f/s tailslide, shuv out land back in your regular stance its just a tailslide shuv.

I do those sometimes but f/s shuv out landing fakie and still have a hard time calling it a big spin due to the math coming up short.

Its on some super technical skater bullshit that you can argue all day but never agree on.

Kind of like when a kid does a weak ass front bluntslide on a rail and his nose sags, to me that becomes over to back tail ... blunt is nose up.