The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive been getting back into skateboarding laterly. today i fucked up my knee tryin to nose bonk a little wall in a run. i did it first shot then when we try'd to film it i just couldn't do it or i'd stuff up other tricks. so frustrated.

anyway heres some footage of some of the most creative skateboarding i've ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kiy-Qp-GEo

• Like 1

WEB SHERIFF

Protecting Your Rights on the Internet

Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013

Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080

websheriff@websheriff.com

websheriff.com

Hey enigmatic, im not witty & Everyone ,

On behalf of Flip Skateboards and VAS Entertainment, we would kindly ask you not to post pirated copies, composite copies or extended clips of "Extremely Sorry" on this forum or other sites (or any non-trailer clips from this movie).

We do appreciate that you are fans of / are promoting Flip and “Extremely Sorry”, but the producers and distributors would greatly appreciate your co-operation in removing your links to the pirate files in question.

Thank you for respecting the producers’ and distributor’s wishes and, if you want good quality, non-pirated, previews, then the official trailer for “Extremely Sorry” is available for fans and bloggers to post/ host / share etc at http://www.flipskateboards.com/media_videos.html ... .. for further details of on-line promotions, Flip releases and Flip products generally, check-out the official site and Flip’s YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/flipsk8brds.

As you will appreciate, this post is written on a without prejudice basis and, as such, all of our clients' accumulated, worldwide rights and remedies remain strictly reserved : please excuse this required formality.

With Thanks & Regards,

WEB SHERIFF

WEB SHERIFF

Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013

Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080

websheriff.com

Hey Abracadabra,

We're simply asking you - on behalf of the Flip sk8ters - to keep this leak on-the-down-low / off public forums etc - for obvious reasons ... .. naturally, Flip would prefer folk not to post pirate links and, if you insist on getting a pirate copy, then please simply keep it for your personal use and don't post etc ... .. again, we're asking as politely as possible and in an effort not to have to get anyone's account terminated.

Best (to All),

WEB SHERIFF

P.S. Enigmatic & Papi - thanks for your posts ... .. we'll drop-the-charges against the kitten !! ;)

WEB SHERIFF

Tel 44-(0)208-323 8013

Fax 44-(0)208 323 8080

websheriff.com

Hey Abracadabra,

We're simply asking you - on behalf of the Flip sk8ters - to keep this leak on-the-down-low / off public forums etc - for obvious reasons ... .. naturally, Flip would prefer folk not to post pirate links and, if you insist on getting a pirate copy, then please simply keep it for your personal use and don't post etc ... .. again, we're asking as politely as possible and in an effort not to have to get anyone's account terminated.

Best (to All),

WEB SHERIFF

P.S. Enigmatic & Papi - thanks for your posts ... .. we'll drop-the-charges against the kitten !! ;)

Ummm....wow...these guys are on top of shit.

^^^

Dont tempt the powers that be. I got an email last week from comcast threatening to discontinue my service due to a copyright claims violation. Internet is serious business.

True story.

not tempting the powers and I understand dude's job but I havnt bought a skateboarding movie in 20 years and dont plan to buy one either so I started downloading it but it was dumb slow so I cancelled the DL

BAN WEBSHERIFF!

nah it's all about proppin this dude. at least he aint sue'n' the sight or commiting the general bollocks which goes on with copy right laws. hes doing it the nice way and you have to respect the fact that flip would've spent lots of time and money on this movie so they would like to see atleast some substantial return.

mind you this won't effect me in anyway as i bought extremely sorry the first month it was released.

side note: does any one remember when almost released round three and it came with a burnt copy of the movie to sell to a friend for $5. that was cool.

Doesn't seem like many of you are into skating pools. It's getting to be a lost trade these days with so many dope parks everywhere. Try it sometime. Backyard pool seshies are the shit.

Anyways, that dude John Cardiel. In my opinion the best all around skater evaaar. Chris Senn might compete.

johncardiel2.jpg

book2page282-283.jpg

Cardiel_AH_ad.jpg

Christian Hosoi is another one of those dudes. Love his style.

Hosoi-1-300.jpg

hosoi1_.jpg

ChristianHosoiHiRes.jpg

Have you peeped the Cayman Islands Park (Black Pearl)? Biggest in the fucking world. A million lines, gnarly shit:

skate-blackprl.jpg

Check it on youtube, there's a few decent videos. Insane!

I didn't bother to check all 300+ pages of this thread.

What I did see was a lot of techie street shit wich I appreciate, but don't do.

And that's exactly what I see at parks is a bunch of flip-trick kids in tight fucking pants. Always off to the side avoiding the coping like pussies.

I been skating pools. Backyard joints are nothing like the bowls you'll see at parks. Transition is usually way tighter amongst other things.

Back several years ago when I lived in Monterey CA, we had the Wilderness bowl. It was off of 17 Mile Dr, one of the most famous roads in the world, runs between Pacific Grove and Carmel. The drive is strictly huge ass mansions (most all of them vacant vacation getaways), and famous golf courses - Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay etc. Anyways, a friend of mine was a pool cleaner and so we had word of a pool being emptied while the owner was in fucking Indonesia or some shit on buisiness, for 8 months basically.

We fucking ripped the shit out of that pool coping the whole time. Mad crail-slides and frontside smiths. A few of the folks finally learned to air above the coping in the Dub... It was the sickest fuckin pool right behind a mansion overlooking the Cypress Trees and cliffs of Pebble beach. We barged the gate any time we felt with hella beers on chill, sweet ass fake rock speaker - sound system blasting. We used his baller ass grill and had chicks come over. Never got rolled on because it was a secret between about 12 of us. And his nearest neighbor was Clint Eastwood (former mayor of Carmel) who was never home either.

Then guy came home. He was pissed about the state of his pool, but we were respectful to the rest of his backyard property and house. Bro bro had to resign from the pool cleaning buisiness after that one.

I know, cool story dude.