The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

34 years of stick time and I'm still skating constantly. I'm really never anywhere without my skateboard sitting in my car just in case there's a good spot. Colorado is a paradise for skateparks. I legitimately have like fucking 20 skateparks I can get to in a 15 minute drive. I love that I skate better now than when I was in my teens. I gotta get a new video of my signature trick, the Jew Plant (my nickname has been 'The Jew' since I was a kid....I couldn't figure out what to call the trick so my friend named it for me). Aka one footed inward 360 flip (i'm sure that in itself has it's own name) to tailtap back in. I want to get my bigspin back disasters back locked down again though

17 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Surprisingly these are really fucking easy to do! Backside I literally just set up just like i'm doing a backside disaster but I crook my front foot 45 degrees across the bolts and let my toes slightly hang off the board. I don't like going straight in though cuz old and like to bonk into a disaster so I can get my center of balance back

8 hours ago, Corpseinarug said:

34 years of stick time and I'm still skating constantly. I'm really never anywhere without my skateboard sitting in my car just in case there's a good spot. Colorado is a paradise for skateparks. I legitimately have like fucking 20 skateparks I can get to in a 15 minute drive. I love that I skate better now than when I was in my teens. I gotta get a new video of my signature trick, the Jew Plant (my nickname has been 'The Jew' since I was a kid....I couldn't figure out what to call the trick so my friend named it for me). Aka one footed inward 360 flip (i'm sure that in itself has it's own name) to tailtap back in. I want to get my bigspin back disasters back locked down again though

One footed🧐, clips or cannot be confirmed...