Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

it's still crazy foggy outside

my boss is in overdrive and it sucks.

he thought i could have the plasmids sequenced and RNA transcribed by tomorrow morning..in time for injecting embryos!! hahahahaaaa he must be fucking joking!!

a recruiter sent me an email today

i'm wondering if i should get a job at the NIH

i'd have to train it to work everyday for an hour, then back

but i'd make like 80fuckingK a year!

(yep, that's about 3 times what i make now)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

werd, it's not bad at all.

especially since i'm FINALLY getting my FREE ipod.

but i like my coworkers, even though my boss is crazy

plu si love riding my bike to work

and i hate looking for a new job.

it's gonna happen, cuz i've been here three years in august

and i don't wanna be here four.

as an adult, there are two chores that i fucking hate:

moving

looking for a job

looking for a job does suck, but it sounds like this job is coming to you... well as much as one can.

can you take your bike on the train? get off a station early, or ride to a further station form the crib..

cool co-workers are a perk.. but you don't know that you wouldn't have them else where.. and thats a hefty raise to dismiss on the fact of them.

you gotta at least look into it, you don't want to regret it down the line if nothing better comes along before year 4.

Anyone got the run down on this Eurail pass? Im about to buy it on the internet and they say it will come in 5 days. Is it just like on ticket i use for one month straight or is it like laminated? hole punch deal? electronic?? what?

I quit my job today, it made the managers unhappy since i didn't give a 2wks notice. That store is my main art supplies store, and now i rather not go inside of it for a while.

So i'll be unemployed and out of art makings.

I did something incredibly stupid and now i can't go backwards,

i'd like to go backwards.

shit shot.

THE MORE I STAY IN THE HOOD THE MORE I REALIZE I WILL NEVER WANT TO MOVE OUT OF THE BRONX. TRUE STORY. IF I MOVE OUT OF THE BX IM MOVING TO DR INTO A MANSION WHERE BROWN SKINNED HONIES WITH BIG TITS FEED ME TWINKIES AND I DO TITTY SHOTS OF ICE COLD MILK OFF THEM TO WASH THE TWINKIES DOWN...NAH NOT TWINKIES, CHOCODILES...THOSE SHITS WERE THE JUMP OFF. THEN I GET MY BACK RUBBED WHILE I LIE DOWN IN THIS SPECIAL MASSAGE TABLE THING WITH A HOLE FOR MY DICK SO I CAN GET BRAIN WHILE I GET A MASSAGE...(ALL THIS WILL BE DONE BY THE AFOREMENTIONED BROWN SKINNED HONIES WITH BIG TITS) WORD. NIGGAS GOTTA FEEL ME ON THAT.

NOTE: I LOVE CELINES TORIBIO. SHE'S THE BROWN SKINNED HONEY IM THINKING ABOUT FEEDING ME CHOCODILES...I LOVE YOU BOO...

celines_toribio_pics-004.jpg

celines_toribio_pics-001.jpg

MEROOOOO

YA LLEGUE

Sharp Develops 'Two-Way Viewing-Angle' LCD

By YURI KAGEYAMA

TOKYO (AP) - At last, a way to end squabbles over which TV channel to watch - without buying a second set. Sharp Corp. has developed a liquid-crystal display that shows totally different images to people viewing the screen from the left and the right.

One person can be surfing the Internet, using the display as a PC screen, while another watches a downloaded movie or TV broadcast. It also works for watching two TV channels: One person can watch baseball while another watches a soap opera.

The "two-way viewing-angle LCD," announced by the Japanese consumer electronics maker Thursday, will go into mass production this month and will cost roughly twice as much as a standard display.

Sharp will offer the product for worldwide sale, but the Osaka-based company will also supply other manufacturers with the displays for various products expected later this year, said spokeswoman Miyuki Nakayama.

Sharp says the technology offers many possibilities.

It could be used in cars so drivers can look at a map while the passenger watches a movie. Or at a store, sales clerks and clients can view different data on the same display simultaneously.

Another possible use is for billboards that display two kinds of advertisements depending on where viewers stand. The display will also work in the regular way and show a single image to all viewers.

One catch is that the images overlap if viewers stand right in front of the screen. Moving a few inches to the left or right may be necessary for a clear view.

Another drawback is that users will have to work out a way to listen to the sounds coming from the different channels. One solution is for one viewer to use earphones.

The technology appears to derive from Sharp's three-dimensional LCD displays, which work by projecting slightly different images to the right and left eyes without the use of special glasses. Sharp has been selling 3D laptops for a few years, aiming them mainly at engineers, architects and other professionals.

A U.S. startup, Deep Light LLC, plans to launch its own monitors next year that can present several different images to different viewers in 3D without glasses.

ph20050714008383mo.jpg

sorry if this is too big of an image, but its somthing ive been planning on doing for a few weeks now and im just about ready to start tomarrow:254.jpg

So im planning on having this image from the album cover of "King Geedorah Take me to your leader" (a short but pretty good album by the way.) and putting it on a t-shirt. i figure ill photocopy a larger image at a copy shop, cut out a stencil and stencil it on to a t-shirt of mine using fabric paint. depending on how good it comes out i might start thinking about making some to sell, and give away to some of you who are intrested. but ill let you guys know how it comes out BEFOR i start taking request from anybody.... OH BOY!