Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I need a job inwhich I can work only sundays,and maybe friday nights.

My earning income has been maxed,if I work anymore hours for my salary I'd be stupid!

I could really use and extra 200 a month.

I also can't go back to the warehouse job I had in college,I couldn't do it because it sucked and time has come for me to move WAYYYYYYY on.I really don't want to learn a new job though and I was reallllllllly good at that place.

there are places on the site i never ever venture.

i just got my mortgage application fedex'ed to me and omigawd.

it's fucking a gazillion billion pages of lawyerspeak with a little realtor splashed in

i don't even wanna read it

i'm prolly gonna just sign mad shit and send it away

then spend a few thousand dollars on a downpayment and exorbitant closing costs since i'm doing an 80/10/10 to avoid mortgage insurance.

no points but shit these 5,000 dollars in closings are a fucking bitch!@#!#@!!@!!

this shit is kah-ray-zeeee

but my new house will be dope.

nice big ceilings, a skylight on the second floor

claw foot tub and i'm putting an island in my kitchen

plus i finally get to hang my stolen 6' rome subway map

So nobody answered my question about the eurail pass but whats the cheapest way to live over in europe? hostels? or is there some way cheaper? that doesnt include sleeping on a park bench.

especially london/switzerland/france/amsterdam?

i just saw this steven soderberg sci-fi flick SOLARIS... with george clooney. it was pretty good, and got me thinking how most of the hollywood shit sucks.

I just hope that this year, all the movie industry peeps think about harry potter, book sales, money... and decide to publish children books.... so humanity would get rid of all the ex-men batman godzilla hulk crap that's been the trend lately

TELO- if you don't have contacts or relatives over there I guess hostels are it. you could also ask around for squatted buildings or attend to some punk show or art/ student / hippie party, those usually can have you sleeping on the floor or something... but that's not something you can plan your schedules on or anything. never tried that shit myself but I heard stories and met people who have survived such nonsense.

Originally posted by meatlocker@Jul 19 2005, 12:48 AM

FINALLY LEAVING THIS CITY...IN A MONTH...AND A HALF!

Lucky ass.

I can't wait until I'm in a comfortable position to leave Akron for good. This city is so fucking depressing.. emo kids can't even find the strength to lift a plastic butter knife to filet themselves.

Originally posted by Telo@Jul 18 2005, 07:57 PM

So nobody answered my question about the eurail pass but whats the cheapest way to live over in europe? hostels? or is there some way cheaper? that doesnt include sleeping on a park bench.

especially london/switzerland/france/amsterdam?

c'mon dude. it's the ineterenerneret!

http://www.eurail.com/

http://www.hostelworld.com/

i've done the eurail, not the pass.

maybe in some countries buses are better, like spain.

don't know where else though.

trains in italy are ok.

in the netherlands you could prolly just bike it.

hostels range in quality and price

that will be as cheap as you can get ..unless you can get a job working somewhere that you can also stay, like a hostel or some rich woman's house.

and like you said, there's always benches

thta's a combination of countries that a eurail pass doesn't really make sense for though.

i'd look into flying into london, and maybe out of paris, or another gateway..amsterdam?

in between you might wanna fly from destination to destination

http://www.europebyair.com/eba/English_us/default.jsp

Originally posted by [Flowling.]@Jul 19 2005, 12:54 AM

This city is so fucking depressing.. emo kids can't even find the strength to lift a plastic butter knife to filet themselves.

ahahaha.

My back is so goddamn sore today, ladies and gentlemen, digging ditches is not the fantasy camp it's made out to be.

^ahhhhh, shitty.

My boss has bad knees and a bad back, which makes a lot of sense considering he's been doing this kind of hard labor shit all his life. But it's annoying as fuck when I'm busting my ass outside getting shit done, and he's inside taking naps and talking on the phone because he's "sore." Shit.

Originally posted by SteveAustin+Jul 20 2005, 09:25 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SteveAustin - Jul 20 2005, 09:25 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-[Flowling.

,Jul 19 2005, 08:34 PM]The movies are straight, but the books I just couldn't get into.  Bore the hell out of me.

too many big words?

[/b]

It failed to engross and intertain me, that's all.

I do adore though how some people always seem eager to convert a difference of opinion to some underlying personal insult when it appears the reputation of their personal choice of entertainment is either questioned, or not as well recieved by another as they feel it should be.

Funny.