Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit Thread

REAL TALK

i stay in their hood (arabs.indians,pakis)

they double park like it aint no thang.... they are a bunch of cheap bastards....wont even let a penny slide....they drive slow and are a bunch of vics....

whatev! dude at my liquor store put shit on my tab, and the dude that owns the pizza joint randomly gave us 2 bucks off a pizza.

• 2 weeks later...

whatsup 12 oz. its been a minute since i posted. february? i think. whats up cash

life's interesting. i totalled my truck. got that second notch on my belt. and my boy went AWOL (yeah, you've seen it on the news...) tho i don't believe most of whats being said as i KNOW more than the media about all of this. fuckers.

yeah... back to the 12 oz lifestyle. i should clarify. the CH. 0 lifestyle.

whatsup 12 oz. its been a minute since i posted. february? i think. whats up cash

life's interesting. i totalled my truck. got that second notch on my belt. and my boy went AWOL (yeah, you've seen it on the news...) tho i don't believe most of whats being said as i KNOW more than the media about all of this. fuckers.

yeah... back to the 12 oz lifestyle. i should clarify. the CH. 0 lifestyle.

whats this with your boy going AWOL? he kill some folks?? please share with us...

i could be getting off probation 2 1/2 years early..im up for early termination...supposed to do 5 on paper...ill see on the 19th....tired of just traveling...wanna move outta houston.

can't really talk about any of the details of my friend. "highly confidential/classified." its a really, really bad situation here for his friends and esp. his family. its pretty fucked up. and there is also a lot i don't know--he could very well have plenty of secrets. time will tell...

fucking tired of rain. its rare to have in colorado like this, but i don't own a good rain resistant coat so since totalling my truck my bike is my sole transport. i shouldn't complain though, i can atleast choose between my 20" or my single speed.