Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit Thread

i just got fired.

i've never quit or been fired from a job in my life. my last day was supposed to be 1 Dec. Fucking 3 days away. I've been wholly honest about having some-short-timer-esque attitude, but i've still busted my ass and trained my replacement to the best of my ability. my french sous-chef has been on my ass for the past 2 weeks completely excessively. today was esp. hard to deal with his shit. at the end of my shift i talked to my chef about it, how i was feeling shit on, and wanted to leave on a positive note, but that its getting hard to do so with such bullshit going on. for the first half of the conversation chef is awesome, supportive, etc. he goes and grabs the sous chef to join our talk and the frenchman immediately starts talking shit about how i'm half assing, skirting work, leaving early--ALL LIES--but chef takes his side, flips his shit on me and ends with this: DON'T EVER FUCKING COME BACK TO MY RESTAURANT. DON'T EVER CALL HERE. DON'T EVER ASK FOR A FUCKING RESUME REFERENCE. i try to step back inside to grab my knife bag and clothes--chef grabs me and tells me to stay the fuck out, he'll get it for me....

thats it. i've been working 60 hour weeks for 10 months. my paychecks are $744.41. you can do the math. i've busted my ass. i got his second business started, which is going incredibly well and making him a SHITLOAD of money. i get shit. i'm leaving a place that i poured my life and heart into just to be a part of it, and i walk away with nothing. (we were rated the 33rd best restaurant in the nation. thats the best in colorado, and the only colorado restaurant to ever make the top 100, let alone top 50. and all I have to show from it? a smaller savings account because i worked there barely getting by...

i got fired because i tried to talk to my boss about leaving on a good note...

Damn my girl found a skimpy shirt left by my good friend who is a girl and she started freaking out. I guess I'd freak out too if I found like some dudes pants at her house but come on. So I got to go have my friend call her now and explain that its her shirt.

damn.. my post count is creepin up there. I need some new hobbies. Actually, Comparatively speaking my post count is pretty weak. How the fuck do you people that been here for 3 months have 3 times more posts that me.... I spend all together too much time up in here but apparantly not as much as some.

i cant believe what fuckin tards run my school.

"hey, here's the 10$ fee, can u send my transcripts to this school next day for me?", "sure, no problem".

The transcripts show up at my house today.

THANKSSSSSSSSS