Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit Thread

Me and my roomate decided to get 40's last night as a joke and do power hour like rich college kids...2 40's in an hour is no fun I dont recommend it. I found out that I am back to light weight status with the whole drinking thing. Booted off my porch now i am shaking like a chiuawaah (i dont know how to spell it dont care either)from my hang over...I think i am ognna throw up here at work... FUCK

pussy!!!!1

(seriously though, 2 forties in an hour is a LOT of beer. then again im not an alcoholic)

- Currently eating pizza made by my favorite cokeheads

- Can't wait for thanksgiving loosing weight and excercising are

definately on the way back burner.

-Going winter shopping tomorrow. It'll be good.

-Podcast are the shit

-No tequila hangover today means i'm going to drink myself into a coma

tonight. Bartender friends are good to have.

Great day to go skating, peace outs

ok so I am sitting at work putting all of my work on hold to sit here on the ounce where nothing is going on...

I seriously did 2 things today thats it. I think i am going to fall asleep in my chair just to see what will happen if i get in trouble or not...

I just dont want to do work today,,,

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody needs to come to my work and shoot me in the back of the head...Please just end it all for me right now. I am two steps from an official nervous break down. I cant think straight all I can think about is money and how I dont make enough of it. It seems like i am getting taken advantage of because of my age... I make shit money, there is no satisfaction that I get from this job, it was mildy interesting but now is stagnant and boring, I dont have anything to keep me driven, I dont know where I can go with what I do...

I want to be able to make enough money so I can go to school afterwork. That seems like it will never happen. I am getting so frustrated that I can feel it in my muscles everything is tense I can feel my muscles twitching my eyelids start to twitch wehen i get stressed but this is like my back and my arms aswell freakin wierd. I am getting pounding headaches I am not sleeping. I have $185 this month after bills. I get $35 first week $65 Second $35 third $50 4th week to spend on gas food and paying my roomate back...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... I need a new job I need to start playing out I need to get a new drumset I need to pay off my bills...

Can someone just kill me....

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!

Somebody needs to come to my work and shoot me in the back of the head...Please just end it all for me right now. I am two steps from an official nervous break down. I cant think straight all I can think about is money and how I dont make enough of it. It seems like i am getting taken advantage of because of my age... I make shit money, there is no satisfaction that I get from this job, it was mildy interesting but now is stagnant and boring, I dont have anything to keep me driven, I dont know where I can go with what I do...

I want to be able to make enough money so I can go to school afterwork. That seems like it will never happen. I am getting so frustrated that I can feel it in my muscles everything is tense I can feel my muscles twitching my eyelids start to twitch wehen i get stressed but this is like my back and my arms aswell freakin wierd. I am getting pounding headaches I am not sleeping. I have $185 this month after bills. I get $35 first week $65 Second $35 third $50 4th week to spend on gas food and paying my roomate back...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck... I need a new job I need to start playing out I need to get a new drumset I need to pay off my bills...

Can someone just kill me....

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!

Update...

I get a call my dad has one of my bills thats overdue at his house because he filed it with the junkmail. Mail is still forwarded there and my dad is a jack ass and keeps all the junk mail because he is amazed by how much of a waste all the paper is and keeps it to make a point to himself....I punched dents up in the roof of my car, the door wouldntn lock because my car is shitty so I flipped out punched a hole in the inside of the door got pissed again kicked another hole in the door slam the door the door swings back open the whole inside of the door falls off...

fuck life fuck my bad temper i am going to bed feeling like sneakandcreep on a boring weekend...fucking emo..horrible horrible day...I hope i dont wake up tomorrow...If I due I am throwing my Account Executive title away for a place that I can make the samemoney doing shipping but can work overtime so I can make money to go to school and play out on the side...I feel like Lens...god that sucks...