Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Going through my sock and underwear drawer today, I realized that every pair of boxers I have is ripped. Why do you women insist on ripping my boxers open they have buttons for a reason some of them dont even have buttons...Going and buying boxers is not sexy therefore the act of ripping them is not considered sexy in my book...

I wish to be reimbursed or I am going to have to make bitches put a security deposit down...

that funny that you should say that i was just going threw my boxer drawer and was thinking to my self my girlfriend is gonna get me boxers for christmas

same here, and the mass amounts of christmas shoppers that generally don't walk around downtown, and are too stupid to NOT stop in front of you and stand there like shmucks, also makes me angry..

started downing beers at 2am which blows because now i can't sleep

where's the logic?

there is none

So now i've stated listening to: Deutsch Amerikanische Freundschaft - Liebe auf den Ersten Blick

no idea what it's about or what they're saying

but it sounds good.

The womans coming over in a couple minutes. She wants to take a shower with me before I start packing up the final things in my room. I have leftover chops but I'm not sure if I want them right now. I might just eat them with scrambled eggs though with some bruschetta.

The womans coming over in a couple minutes. She wants to take a shower with me before I start packing up the final things in my room. I have leftover chops but I'm not sure if I want them right now. I might just eat them with scrambled eggs though with some bruschetta.

Update

Breakfast was everything I thought it was going to be and more. The girlie didn't stop by. She said she was too busy. I started packing up more stuff and futily trying to get rid of shit. Also thinking about calling a different girl. I'm an asshole. I also need to head out to the bank.

Random pic from photobucket

Friend drinking beer off of floor cause he was so wasted.

Times063.jpg