Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Well since the thread lens made for me got cancelled.... heres an update...

If you want to know how to delete your name all yous gosta do is sends me teh n00dZ and sign da release form of consents sayin dat I can get at dat serprize buttseckZ's...den I tells ya der sekret.

word is bond like won ton Im Psalm Juan...

Get at me argf argf!!!

sure big daddy..it dosent bother you that im a tranny does it?

Oh word you a bitch wit a dang dang?! Shit I pho'werd jew to eastbaypolepuff he git dawn lek dat...

whoot whoot!

nigga dont do dat shit cuz i was fucking wit u i ait no fuckin tranny

oh word a/s/l pic here i'll send you mines...

afrika_bambaataa.jpg

Now if jew would just hit me with an email so i can shoot yous dat form of consents we could git it awwnn an i quould git u der sekretZ

God damnit. It's getting risky to buy veggies at the store. I watched a news report last night saying that there might be something wrong with green onions. Fuck that. I use green onions in a lot of things. It accents so much meat and other vegetables. I was going to make an omellette with some green onions but fuck it now. Ill just have regular scramby eggs.

Random photobucket pic # 3

My cuzzos halloween party.

Times3036.jpg

i heart you rental

um...i love you too??

i dont know how you re all lying like you hate christmas music. shit is the best. esepecially of the bing crosby era. reminds me of christmas at my grandmas house when i was little. i need that funny candy she had...

im going to bake neighbors chistmas cupcakes in the shape of a tree, i have a ginger bread house to construct, and we re already on to present wrapping. plus, i did homemade baked christmas ornaments that you paint with acrylics.

you all love christmas!

i seriously damaged my relationship with a coworker the other day when i went to ger desk and said "why don't you give the christmas music a rest"

when she didn't really respond i said "HELLO??"

she didn't speak to me for two days.

xmas music can die a painful torturous death, by listening to itself.

the one about buying shoes for my dead mom so she can meet jesus drives me to kill

edit, because i do like the xmas

instead of living a respectable life... not that i have thus far.... i was considering other options. I want to be paid. I want a gofast boat. I want a bar with a 30,000 dollar liquor collection staring down my guests. I want a sick inground pool. I want a winter home on the intercoastal. A 10,000 square foot criblet in detroit guarded by tigers and bears and a moat. I want a Ferarri. Fucking real bad...Private jet and I want clubs... Problem is obvious.... unless you win the lotto you cant do that shit.... Alot of the old money that could pull some shit like this off got their money from less than savory endevours. A doctor or lawyer may in time have money enough for some shit like this.... however by that time they are too old to enjoy the half of it. Most people die broke.

There are other ways.... and im aware of what is involved however the consequences. Then again how serious could they be. Whats worse... struggling your whole life and not having shit or pursuing a bad dream... having fun and maybe not succeeding