Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

instead of living a respectable life... not that i have thus far.... i was considering other options. I want to be paid. I want a gofast boat. I want a bar with a 30,000 dollar liquor collection staring down my guests. I want a sick inground pool. I want a winter home on the intercoastal. A 10,000 square foot criblet in detroit guarded by tigers and bears and a moat. I want a Ferarri. Fucking real bad...Private jet and I want clubs... Problem is obvious.... unless you win the lotto you cant do that shit.... Alot of the old money that could pull some shit like this off got their money from less than savory endevours. A doctor or lawyer may in time have money enough for some shit like this.... however by that time they are too old to enjoy the half of it. Most people die broke.

There are other ways.... and im aware of what is involved however the consequences. Then again how serious could they be. Whats worse... struggling your whole life and not having shit or pursuing a bad dream... having fun and maybe not succeeding

real estate.... buying an selling property is where the money is.....

I know theres federal programs that are supposed to help people trying to start buisnesses. Low interest loans and the like. Can you flip that into property... Like buying and fixing up homes. Or 4 family flats... Small apartment buildings with only 2- 4 units

Does it work like that... will the government give you money to buy property so you can sell it or rent it out?

I know theres federal programs that are supposed to help people trying to start buisnesses. Low interest loans and the like. Can you flip that into property... Like buying and fixing up homes. Or 4 family flats... Small apartment buildings with only 2- 4 units

Does it work like that... will the government give you money to buy property so you can sell it or rent it out?

prolly... especially if you say you will focus on tryin to improve run down neighborhoods and shit...

Que?

This computer is acting funny style again... Know what that means?

I get to go home... Meet me in front of that one spot at say 8:15ish!