JAIL TIME FOR FREIGHTS...

pimpin

• 1 year later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

certain yards in my area are patrolled by the CN police

if they caught you painting a car,they will automatically charge you the entire cost of a re-painting.

somethin between 5000 and 10 000$

...and they have guns and bulletproof vests..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TRAIN VANDALS

THWARTED

A graffiti gang suspected of causing

thousands of dollars damage has been

caught red-handed by Connex

Authorised Officers.

The three youths were spotted spraying

trains in the North Melbourne sidings at

approximately 6.40pm on Tuesday.

Connex APU Officers apprehended a young man

but his accomplices fled dropping cans of

paint as they did so.

The young offender was taken away by

Victoria Police Transit Safety Division Officers

and is expected to be charged in relation to

this incident and other graffiti attacks made

in recent months.

Graffiti and vandalism cause approximately

$11 million in damages to the metropolitan

rail system each year, and can lead to delays

and cancellations of services affecting

thousands of customers.

Group General Manager Customer Services,

Geoff Young, said, “This is a good result for

our Authorised Officers who have been

monitoring the movements of this gang of

vandals for some time.

“They are amongst the most prolific offenders

against our train fleet to date.

“This apprehension demonstrates the

successful impact we’re having by using

intelligence-based tasking to approach safety

and security incidents across the rail

network,” he said.

Connex will work closely with Victoria Police

and MainCo during the next few months to

compile a comprehensive list of incidents and costs associated with the

apprehended suspect.

certain yards in my area are patrolled by the CN police

if they caught you painting a car,they will automatically charge you the entire cost of a re-painting.

somethin between 5000 and 10 000$

...and they have guns and bulletproof vests..

how is them havin bulletproof vests and shit got to do with anything unless you plannin to shoot at them to get away?

• 3 weeks later...

if you think you can get away by all means RUN. We already

kno its a felony. But then again running is a felony too. Ive

run on misdemeanors too. In hindsight it seems fucked up to

commit a felony to avoid a misdemeanor but spending the night

in a drunk tank is never fun. Especially where im at.

all circumstantial. i was caught in a highly populated area and the workers could nt positively id me cuz i was with four others. local 50 was first on the scene and a up agent showed up and didnt say much. got a good attorney and a two year unsupervised probation was all she wrote... on the other hand i know some cats who got popped doing whole cars in a more obvious position ( in a fenced in decent sized yard) and had to raise thousands of dollars for lawyer fees and few court dates just to barely escape state felony charges. bottom line its just like any other crime, 1. keep money in the bank for the best lawyers 2. never admit to anything, all cops lie to scare you. ive nevery heard of anyone getting time for just painting freights alone.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Talking to get out of charges leads to charges. The police talking about "deals" is a joke! Only the judge or Prosecutor are able to offer you "deals". And chances are you won't need one if you haven't added fuel to the fire by an incriminating statement. The police need to stick to the facts of the case (what they can prove) and not what they think happened. All that really matters is standing before a judge is a roll of the dice...

• 4 months later...

in my experience getting more than a few days in jail is rare. like everybody else has said, it all depends on the yard and the bull. I've heard people get three month sentences before in Pocatello and New Orleans, so treat every bull like he's going to nail your ass to the cross! most times i've been caught I walked with a lecture and a ticket.

and felonies? i've NEVER heard of somebody catching a felony for riding a train.

• 1 month later...

my boy has an uncle or something that works at a freight yard, he talked to him about graffiti, and he said most workers at his yard like graffiti, and they dont care about it unless it has profanity or over the numbers.... it all depends on who catches you, alot of people just dont give a shit, look out for bulls. it's their job to care, haha

• 2 weeks later...
my boy has an uncle or something that works at a freight yard, he talked to him about graffiti, and he said most workers at his yard like graffiti, and they dont care about it unless it has profanity or over the numbers.... it all depends on who catches you, alot of people just dont give a shit, look out for bulls. it's their job to care, haha

no shit. It hasto be a chilled spot, not a busy yard with cars all over the place moving.

be in be out quick smart.

• 6 months later...

years ago i got a charge with criminal trespass. paid 1200 dollar fine, and paid another 800 dollars to have it expunged (cleared off my record) later. it was on union pacific property. they tried to make it more worse and say that the Rail road is just like the postal service. And if you tamper or deface anything postal its a felony. The judge didnt go for that and gave me a misdemeanor. after so long you can talk to an attorney and have it cleared off your record but you have to pay. Back then it was 800, who knows if they can even do that now.