JAIL TIME FOR FREIGHTS...

pimpin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

yes, run from a cop with his gun drawn for a fucking misdemeanor.

shut up, go to jail, get a good lawyer and beat the case. or serve your 2 years or less. better than being dead, or seriously injured.

and are you serious about calling? so say "heya, i'm'a come paint some box cars, that's cool, right?" and you're good? c'mon now.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes that's the best advice so far.. I've learned the hard way, but now, like others have stated, please know you're area, wear a glove for christs sake, don't leave your paint, cover the numbers and have a different color shirt underneath and you're good to go. Ohh and don't go when you're on drugs enough to impair your judgement...

and if you do get caught and it looks like they'll at least listen to you for a second. Tell them you're an art major and are trying to go over gang and horrible tags with real art. Tell them you're respecting their area and have done what I listed above. Say you're honestly a good kid and really have no other place to express your art and that you respect them as hard workers. Even tell them if you hate what I'm doing, I'll be happy to paint back over in the original color.. If all that fails, then punch em' in the junk and runnnn!

Yes that's the best advice so far.. I've learned the hard way, but now, like others have stated, please know you're area, wear a glove for christs sake, don't leave your paint, cover the numbers and have a different color shirt underneath and you're good to go. Ohh and don't go when you're on drugs enough to impair your judgement...

and if you do get caught and it looks like they'll at least listen to you for a second. Tell them you're an art major and are trying to go over gang and horrible tags with real art. Tell them you're respecting their area and have done what I listed above. Say you're honestly a good kid and really have no other place to express your art and that you respect them as hard workers. Even tell them if you hate what I'm doing, I'll be happy to paint back over in the original color.. If all that fails, then punch em' in the junk and runnnn!

fuck that stupid shit IF YOU GET BUSTED SHUT THE FUCK UP THE ONLY WORD YOU KNOW IS "LAWYER" ALL THAT ART FAG EXCUSE BULLSHIT IS GOING TO DO IS MAKE THE COPS SAY "WELL THANKS FOR THAT ADMISSION" AND BOOK YOU ON A DIFFERENT, USUALLY WORSE, CHARGE.

if you shut your mouth then you might walk with a graff paraphenalia charge unless they actually saw you painting, which if they saw you painting freights, you picked a stupid ass spot.

fuck that stupid shit IF YOU GET BUSTED SHUT THE FUCK UP THE ONLY WORD YOU KNOW IS "LAWYER" ALL THAT ART FAG EXCUSE BULLSHIT IS GOING TO DO IS MAKE THE COPS SAY "WELL THANKS FOR THAT ADMISSION" AND BOOK YOU ON A DIFFERENT, USUALLY WORSE, CHARGE.

if you shut your mouth then you might walk with a graff paraphenalia charge unless they actually saw you painting, which if they saw you painting freights, you picked a stupid ass spot.

I was exactly going to say this. You have the right to remain silent. Excercise that right. Never ever ,ever admit to painting on anything. Chances are if you got caught it was on the way in or out and not in the act. If they ask why you have paint on you , tell them you found it. Again never admit to the act of doing any crime ever. Yes graffiti is a crime. However if they dont see you painting how are they going to prove what you did graffiti wise. A bag of paint is not enough proof. The post above is exactly right with the paraphenalia charge. That and they will hit you with a trespassing charge. Both misdemeanors which can even get dropped down to a violation. This has happened to me many , many years ago.

Getting caught doing graffiti in most major cities is a felony charge. They want to send you through the system for a day or two and they cant do that with a misdemeanor.

9 out of 10 times once the charges get boguht up in front of the judge it will get knocked down to a misdemeanor or even a violation depending on who you are & the amount of damage you did.

It would be very smart if you are getting chased and have a camera on you to either chuck out the film or memory card if you have pics of graff and have a chance while on the run. Obviously if they Five O' are right on your ass you wont have time to do this but sometimes you have a chance to hide , duck under a train or whatever and take a breather for a second.

It is also a smart move to make sure you dont have any other pics of graff from another mission on there before you go painting....cause just in the event you get nabbed you dont want to get nabbed from another nights painting mission , especially if it's flicks of a freight and the car #'s are in the pic.

Graffiti bombing should be planned out very strategically. Even in the safest of spots you should analyze every escape option. I plan like Im in the military launching an attack. Yeah I know this is freights we are talking about and not some high risk shit like clean trains...but nonetheless you are commiting and act that involves some heavy stress & heavy fines if you get busted.

There are alot of things you can do to stay ahead of the police. The main shit people get nabbed for when getting chased is getting into their car right next to the area you just came painting from. Never park your car in an area where no other cars are parked to paint. You are just asking to get busted.

Your better of stashing your paint near the place your going to paint, parking your car a distance away, picking up your paint on the way in and using it all up before you leave , walking out empty handed in spots that are in very industrialized areas.

There is alot more shit you can do to not to get caught but Im not going to give up my secrets in a forum so cops can latch on to the way I go about my biz. The key to getting over is being intelligent. Chances are if you are stupid about your biz your eventually going to get busted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
just call the yard before you go and they are usually chill with you being there, the thing that pisses em off is that ppl think they have to sneak in. just be polite and dont paint over the numbers and dont paint anything but the freights .

"Hello, this is Charles at the CSX yard. How can I help you?"

"Yo yo yo, wu tang up in this bitch, yo yo check-"

"Excuse me?"

"*Ahem* Sorry sir, Me and a couple of my homies gots a quick question fo' ya, ya heerd?"

"Um...okay..."

"Like, we was wondering, if it would be chill fo us to come in tonight (in the background, "Tonight Nigga!") and maybe blaze a couple cars with mad style..nah mean?"

"Could you repeat that in english sir? Im having a hard time understanding you..."

"Naw, nah mean, you need to git on my level! ("On my level nigguh!") We feelin to run up in yo shit, paint mad cars with ill ass wildstyle shit ("Word to motha!") and ya know, leave hella cans all over da motha fucka."

"Sir, if you plan on painting this yard, then I'm afraid I'll have to call the police-

"("Fuck da police!")"

"-We can't very well just give you a yard pass and let you run wild through here for a couple hours painting our trains. Goodbye."

"Yo B dont front, IMA PAINT OVER YA NUMBAS TONIGHT BITCH NIGGA!"

----------------

Yeah, I'm sure my yard wouldnt have a problem...."But sir, we wont paint over the numbers.."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well reviving a slightly old post but, heres a good and true story about the very first time a few years back, younger, dumber, etc...

We went to the yard here, which is in the midwest. UP yard. Town of 55-70 thou.

we get union pacific obviously, BNSF, all 4 directions basically. the yard is decent sized. it runs right through town and basically seperates north and south downtown and neighborhoods.

so me and this kid and his gf went with these other two kids who didnt bother to mention they had been there about a thousand times. we parked a few blocks away in the neighborhood, and came in from the south. at this point apparently, maybe 30 minutes later, this 16 year old kid kid calls the cops on us, unknowingly for us of course. this is not a real great side of town or anything either.

anyway, we're painting and i get on a knee to work this lower part of this piece and i just happen to barely notice this squad car, no lights, which in this neighborhood is weird. i knew and i told those bastards, but the two that we came with acted like it was nothing. i told the other kid and his gf, both writers, and we started slowly heading west to get out of the yard. we got down by the two and thats when the spolight came on and suddenly a car pulls up on the side road. i remember turning back, seeing flashlight and hearing "hey" and i grabbed the other kid and bolted. then i heard "hey you fucking punks, stop" and running footsteps. we were a good deal ahead of that guy the two we came in with headed north which we followed to get a line or two between us and him and that side of the yard.

these guys are headed across the bulk of the yard, which isnt tiny. at this point i turned to my firend and said "wait", i figured we wait for the flashlight to follow the other two, trackback and get away. why i still dont know but the guys gf turns and looks at us, and we're like noooooo, and shes turns and heads north. i'm like f all this noise man i'm out, so i start running west again cause the cop is headed north.

apparently of the other two, one gets popped halfway, the other makes it all the way across and jets, the gf gets halfway meets a bull he tries to help her get out but the actual city cops show up and she gets popped. the other kid and i keep heading west, cross back south over the three lines and jump a privacy fence to a backyard. we walk all the way around and back into the northeren side when the kid gets a call from her cell and its the cops. they tell him its jail for her unless he turns himself in. he denies being there. and the cop asked him where he was. so he says across town, which the cop doesnt believe. they tell him he still has to show up or shes going to jail, so he told me to just go and told them where he was.

so he gets there, and as i heard it. they had the girl and the other popped guy in one car, and him in another. they grill him, he says he was there to take pictures, he doesnt know what the other guy was doing but him and the girl are photography. the cops hate that, he says <haha>"what do you want from me" the cop goes"the truth" so the kid goes "i'm not making up the lie you want and calling it the truth"

they issue tickets and release them. they get, 250 tresspassing and 300 destruction of property each. the other guy has a warrant so they take him.

i guess she cut herself the cops claimed the blood was paint. she brought the pants sealed with a lab report to court, as did he for som grease based stuff he had on his jacket they said was overspray. he said the line about photos, the judge says "taggers usually have "blackbooks" they keep the photos of their proud work in" the kid told me UP had photos of a car he recognized the other kids work from. included freight car cleaning fees, fees for fixing the autos in the car < it was a auto carrying car> totalling 1400.

all said... they copped to tresspassing and paid those, denied the destruction of property and supplied the evidence. the judge didnt give the evidence a second look, this was trial setup. you come in claim guilty, not, or no contest and await trial, and pay bonds. but he decided despite this to give them 6 months suspended sentence, which was up in feb 07. he told them that UP could come in civil court for the 1400 but they never came after those two. the other kid i guess dissapeared, not sure if he ratted or paid the fines... but i heard he did not get civil either.

so there you go no felony here. bull tried to help. cops were called by third party person. i have seen a worker looked at him he looked at me and nothing came of it so... i assume though it depends. but i alway subscribe that if you look and act suspicious your setting yourself up to get caught instead you act like thats exactly where you should be unless they give chase or come aggressively. i figure if you paint you will be caught and popped at some point best to just accept it within reason.

"Excuse me?"

"*Ahem* Sorry sir, Me and a couple of my homies gots a quick question fo' ya, ya heerd?"

"Um...okay..."

"Like, we was wondering, if it would be chill fo us to come in tonight (in the background, "Tonight Nigga!") and maybe blaze a couple cars with mad style..nah mean?"

"Could you repeat that in english sir? Im having a hard time understanding you..."

"Naw, nah mean, you need to git on my level! ("On my level nigguh!") We feelin to run up in yo shit, paint mad cars with ill ass wildstyle shit ("Word to motha!") and ya know, leave hella cans all over da motha fucka."

"Sir, if you plan on painting this yard, then I'm afraid I'll have to call the police-

"("Fuck da police!")"

"-We can't very well just give you a yard pass and let you run wild through here for a couple hours painting our trains. Goodbye."

----------------

Yeah, I'm sure my yard wouldnt have a problem...."But sir, we wont paint over the numbers.."

this is the funniest shit i have ever heard!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was exactly going to say this. You have the right to remain silent. Excercise that right. Never ever ,ever admit to painting on anything. Chances are if you got caught it was on the way in or out and not in the act. If they ask why you have paint on you , tell them you found it. Again never admit to the act of doing any crime ever. Yes graffiti is a crime. However if they dont see you painting how are they going to prove what you did graffiti wise. A bag of paint is not enough proof. The post above is exactly right with the paraphenalia charge. That and they will hit you with a trespassing charge. Both misdemeanors which can even get dropped down to a violation. This has happened to me many , many years ago.

Getting caught doing graffiti in most major cities is a felony charge. They want to send you through the system for a day or two and they cant do that with a misdemeanor.

9 out of 10 times once the charges get boguht up in front of the judge it will get knocked down to a misdemeanor or even a violation depending on who you are & the amount of damage you did.

It would be very smart if you are getting chased and have a camera on you to either chuck out the film or memory card if you have pics of graff and have a chance while on the run. Obviously if they Five O' are right on your ass you wont have time to do this but sometimes you have a chance to hide , duck under a train or whatever and take a breather for a second.

It is also a smart move to make sure you dont have any other pics of graff from another mission on there before you go painting....cause just in the event you get nabbed you dont want to get nabbed from another nights painting mission , especially if it's flicks of a freight and the car #'s are in the pic.

Graffiti bombing should be planned out very strategically. Even in the safest of spots you should analyze every escape option. I plan like Im in the military launching an attack. Yeah I know this is freights we are talking about and not some high risk shit like clean trains...but nonetheless you are commiting and act that involves some heavy stress & heavy fines if you get busted.

There are alot of things you can do to stay ahead of the police. The main shit people get nabbed for when getting chased is getting into their car right next to the area you just came painting from. Never park your car in an area where no other cars are parked to paint. You are just asking to get busted.

Your better of stashing your paint near the place your going to paint, parking your car a distance away, picking up your paint on the way in and using it all up before you leave , walking out empty handed in spots that are in very industrialized areas.

There is alot more shit you can do to not to get caught but Im not going to give up my secrets in a forum so cops can latch on to the way I go about my biz. The key to getting over is being intelligent. Chances are if you are stupid about your biz your eventually going to get busted.

Leaving spots empty handed street spots, freight yards etc is the best key, STASH YOUR EVIDENCE! OR just chuck it espeically bombing, if your bombing with cheap paint who cares chuck it do you really need those scraps?, especially if you rack your gear, better waste a ton of left over paint and for that one time be happy you waste all that left over paint, if they didnt see you do it, you have no paint or pictures on your persons that makes for a strong case in your favor! . Except in yards obviously dont pitch your shit in the yard, stash it some where, where you know no on will find it.

just call the yard before you go and they are usually chill with you being there, the thing that pisses em off is that ppl think they have to sneak in. just be polite and dont paint over the numbers and dont paint anything but the freights .

:lol:

"Excuse me?"

"Um...okay..."

"("Fuck da police!")"

----------------

OOh fuck i didnt read this one...lmmfao:lol:

• 3 weeks later...