JAIL TIME FOR FREIGHTS...

pimpin

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by ziponer@Oct 1 2005, 08:03 AM

okay here in idaho.... this is what happens fucking with freights

hopping trains......(totaly unknown but its a bad idea)

maybe a visit to jail. maybe a ride to the highway and free lunch and 4 dollars. maybe a beating. maybe nothing...lots of maybes.

it really all comes down to who busts you if/when you get caught doing any of this shit. and thats about all there is to say.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by xdontsleepx@Nov 2 2005, 05:03 AM

ive never hit a train. but lately ive been like casing a train yard to go hit and where all the exit routes would be. but after reading this it made me paranoid as shit.

out of cutiousity. are yards better to hit or trains that are just on the tracks sitting at nite? i odnt know shit about frieghts. and dont plan onhittingone anytime soon. but out of cutiousity.

sometimes yards have security, 95% of the time trains sitting on the tracks at night dont, just be quiet

• 1 month later...
Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by xdontsleepx@Nov 2 2005, 09:03 AM

ive never hit a train. but lately ive been like casing a train yard to go hit and where all the exit routes would be. but after reading this it made me paranoid as shit.

out of cutiousity. are yards better to hit or trains that are just on the tracks sitting at nite? i odnt know shit about frieghts. and dont plan onhittingone anytime soon. but out of cutiousity.

Okay for the short time ive been painting freights well painting illegally for that matter anyway its not too hard its common sense, Im lucky enough to know some older guys who know whats up in my city with freights, From what I would say is paint somewhere no one can see, MAKE SURE NO ONE SEE'S YOU ENTER THE YARD.Thats key, be Ninja like as it were. As long as you do those 3things and keep the yard chill your cool, also wear gloves and if the yards not super ghetto id say paint at night. :king: You can run into some weird people at a railyard in the ghetto.

Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by AreaKGB@Aug 4 2005, 10:25 PM

I happened to have been busted last night. The lamest part is that it is one of the most chill spots I know, in the middle of no where. Just a little lay-up where grain is put into hoppers. No more than 5 freights usually. How we got caught was some undercovers saw me and my partner meet up and we looked suspicious so they followed us and an hour later they (8 po po's) pounced on us. I ran and got away but they had police at both our cars so any get away was futile. Even with running they just gave us a citation to go to the city court with misdemeanor graffiti and criminal trespass charges. My buddy had mad flix in his car and it's his second offense so he might get in deep shit, but i have been out of the game for a little while and had just changed my name. I go to court next week and will report on the outcome.

Any updates?

• 3 weeks later...

did you here about midas, he got £86,000 charges against him, £6000-£8000 each for 15 mail train panels, even thogh 12 were just tags, he got charged for the repaint of the whole carriage, and £9000 for this rail bridge cos they have to shut the lines to paint it.

He didnt get time thos just an asbo and 10 months ref.

he only had to pay £50 quid

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Sep 29 2005, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Sep 29 2005, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ohjees@Sep 28 2005, 04:16 AM

. It was too late to run anywhere

dude it is never too late to run.

thats just stupid.

[/b]

ehhh when a cop has a gun pointed at your face its kinda late to run. hahaha

for me anyway.

dont paint freights. all the boxcars have tiny hidden cameras and unltrasonic spraycan frequency detectors that send a bulletin straight the the fbi and they will come arresst you and your whole family and put you in a prison camp. and they rape your pets too. sick fucks.

Originally posted by 1988@Feb 22 2006, 04:21 PM

I heard from a reliable source that hitting auto racks is a felony. I suppose Toyota and some other companies are trying to crack down because of all of the over spray on vehicles. Play it safe.

Painting ANY trains is a felony...it's because they go over state lines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I WAS CHARGED WITH 3 FREIGHTS A FEW YEARS AGO AND THEY WERE MISDEMEANORS' date=' ALTHOUGH I ALWAYS HEARD FREIGHTS WERE FELONIES. I THINK THAT'S JUST A MYTH![/quote']

not a myth. its just not a major felony. somewhere in the law probably allows it to be reduced to a misdemeanor.

i know guys that have been pinched and convicted to do time for freights. also know some who got tme served. depends on where you are.

• 2 months later...

ok, well im out on bail as i type, and still putting up at least 3fr8s a week (average).

i got popped two weekes ago, but not for fr8s, for scribbing.... they posted the video on a local tv channel and thats it, i was spotted.

anyway, im not here to share stories of being caught. My point is, if you REALLY are a writer, and your in this LIFESTYLE (yes it is a lifestyle) for more than 3 years or so....the odds are gonna eventually catch up to you, its gonna happen, no matter how "slick" you are....no matter how fast you can run....its not if, its when.

oh, by the way...i got a felony for the scribes....yeah, over $300 in damage is a felony vandalizm charge. I havent been to court yet....ill let you know after if they will lessen my charge to a misdemenor.

Again- my advice to you is that you need to be prepared for it....

have someone you trust hold some bail out cash for you, call them right before you do some ballsy shit so they know to go looking for you if you disapear....that what i did and i was out in a few hours-it works.

just be as carefull as you can and be prepared,

bla bla bla....thats all i gots to say.

We were painting hoppers and heard someone running towards us on the gravel. We could see the silloettes of 2 guys agianst the hoppers directly across from us. It was too late to run anywhere so we just waited to see what would befall us. The piont of this story is no one came except for an extremely cold gust of wind. That was the first and last time I painted that spot. Ghosts are probably the best way to keep anyone out of any yard.

you dont paint a spot cause you think its haunted??? you musy be a real pussy..i been in tons of spots where there was for sure paranormal activity!

whatever!

• 1 month later...