JAIL TIME FOR FREIGHTS...

pimpin

i got off with a 60 day suspended sentence (1 year unsupervised probation), and 24 hours community service for trespassing and destruction of property, there were 2 other charges but they dropped em. It was on NS property, city police though not bulls. they were pressed to charge me with graffiti even though there was no witness or non-circumstantial evidence proving that i tagged anything. so they took my phone/camera and issued search warrants on both.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

About 2 years ago I tagged a bunch of trains at the yard near me and then when I was leaving I decided to smoke a bowl so I sat down on a log in the bushes and watched cars go by on the highway.

I got up to leave and I was putting my pipe and weed in my backpack (which had my 8 cans of paint) while I was walking and a cop walked around from behind a train and looked directly at me and I froze with that shitty feeling coarsing through my veins when you just know there's nothing you can do to get away...

He told me to come to him, so I did. He asked what I was doing there, so I told him "smoking weed", and he asked me for my pipe and weed so I gave it to him. I just bought a quad the day before so it was practically full still. He asked me if I was doing anything else and I told him no and he goes "alright, just don't be causing any trouble. Here." and he gave me back my pipe and my weed and let me go. Just like that.

I'm still amazed to this day that he didn't smell the paint coming from my backpack and also that he GAVE IT BACK. I expected at LEAST for him to take it but nope... Wierd. I guess because he was an older cop and he probably knew that pot isn't the worst shit in the world and he's not some newbie trying to suck the chiefs dick for a raise.

I'll never forget it.

--- And I know some of you are going to be like "nah thats bullshit" but I don't really care if you believe it or not because I wouldn't believe if someone told me the same thing so I know what you mean.

• 1 year later...

when you start to think of jail time & the fines..and the bad things you my as well put your paint up. dont think about it..just do it. if you get caught..shit happens.if you bomb alot you'll get caught eventually.... if not.. you got lucky.

• 5 weeks later...

What if a railroad would donate a RR car to a art school and let them have at it? NS Foundation is big into the arts. GE railcar has a shop in Sayre PA and is big in helping the community there and I know the lady who runs the community foundation there. If we paint the RR car then GE does not have to.

i've been caught 4 times. twice for freights.

first time i was charged with a couple felonies but i was young and living with my parents. they got a real good lawyer for me, and most charges were dropped. i think it was like a 1000 dollar fine, and like 300 hours of community service, but it was a long time ago.

the second time we were painting in the middle of nowhere, nooooowhere, the tiny small town judge had no idea what to do with us, as he had never seen a graffiti case in his court. he ended up giving us 50 hours of community service, and a 300 dollar fine. awesome.

in either case, the train company had zero interest in pursuing the issue.

Been stairing at the same blank wall for a hour @ the Murry Hill Station of the LIRR....This station NEEDS Graffiti badly. Murruy Hill station is in a pit or a trouth and non rush hour all there is a blank white wall.

Only a few paint overs. The LIRR should get that Facebook Millionare down here and do some charity work. I know I know whats a hobo doing on the cushions..Long Isand does have the New York and Atlantic one train each way via trackage rights on the LIRR from Sunnyside to Greenport but I will be a old man trying to catch that...Perhaps when I get on the other end of this Island I will get it back or I will down about 5 Long Island Ice Teas and walk off a long peir....

10,000,000 people in the NYC Metro area and no one to talk to. In Chicago folks on METRA and in the hoods can engage in small chit chat and I can find that diamond in the rough were theres a rare intellegent conversation. Here its like the desert...Quiet too Queit.

Did get one converasation at the train station in Port Washington on the LIRR....still talking 9/11.

I am sorry but its time to move on and heal.This country has been throwing eggs for years with trying to bomb folks into submission into loving us. You have to expect that they will throw some rottten eggs back at us.

Yes Innocent People Died. But how innocent were the people in the WORLD TRADE CENTER?

They decided based on pure profit who would eat and who would starve by trading grain and food futures contracts back and forth among themselves not thinking what those consoquences were.

The traders in the World Trade Center would dump corn by the shipload on Central American Countrys that there local farmers produced corn so that they could not get a living wage and fair price for there corn and coffee....Thus forcing them to pick up guns and engage in the endless bannana republic wars down there.....The USA is going to be one of those Bannana Republics soon if we dont get our Debt under control. We need to feed our own people. There is no exuse why food is so expensive....4.50 for a quart of Milk here on LI or more....4.00 for a loaf of bread. 7.50 for a frozen cardboard pizza.

• 1 month later...