JAIL TIME FOR FREIGHTS...

pimpin

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by dangmang+Apr 2 2005, 04:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dangmang - Apr 2 2005, 04:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-*Ted Bundy*@Apr 1 2005, 01:52 AM

me and these other two fellows were in a yard painting this one car and then another freight just rolls up.

so we dipped out cause we seen some guys hanging out of the side. anyways we walked back to this kids car and all the guys were there waiting for us they grabbed me and through me on the ground and then my friend pushed then socked one of the foos and my other homie just dipped out but we got beat the fuck up and nothing else..

:haha:

you should yell at your other friend. the one who dipped on yall.

[/b]

YELL???? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.... BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS ASS WHEN YOU SEE HIM ......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got caught in LA back in 97.. they told us we would just be getting a ticket... but after sitting for hours at the station they finally let us know that we werent goin anywhere.. we were in for felonies and responsible for 250,000 dollars worth of damage.. they have a rediculously high estimate per boxcar.. its a set amount that i guess they use to get the felony arrest they r always hoping for.. the regular street cops dont know shit about freights.. so they will work with the railroad police to get what they need... anyways they took pics of our freights for evidence.. but fortunatly they didnt contact the railroad police at the scene and since the cop didnt know any better he didnt get the numbers in the pictures and they couldnt track the freights down to get legitimate estimates on the damage... basically the pictures were pretty much useless evidence for their case since in court we argued that theres no way we did 250,000 dollars in damage.. so because of that they lowered our shit to misdemeanors.. they initially wanted us to serve a year in LA county.. but we got out of that and ended up with 120 hours of community service.. 3 years probation.. and 1000 dollars restitution to UP... so it really all depends on who catches u and weather or not the vandal squad deals with the case or not out here.. if the vandal squad got involved then they would have researched our names and tried to give us all they could.. them and the railroad police r the ones that know all the tricks to get that felony they r all dreaming of...

LOL

Originally posted by vynal richie@Apr 15 2005, 12:56 PM

dude in my city its out of control this one kid just got the chair and my other frein is on death row i got caught driving over the tracks with a flat tire and got 6 months peolple should really stay away far far away shit is hot in the streetsrite now

Originally posted by ghostvandal+Mar 11 2005, 07:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ghostvandal - Mar 11 2005, 07:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mista Jostah@Mar 7 2005, 06:42 PM

Here in Canada in most of the yards they dont gie a fuck

shut the FUCK up! you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. I heard you already ruined one spot tagging on the rail beside the layed cars, then bombing the repair line and going over onorok. And now there are bike cops coming around every now and then because of you and your toys friends. do you even know more than 2 yards in your own city?? please :rolleyes:

[/b]

I dont know if any of that is true, but i seem to remember hearing the same thing somewhere... I would also like to thank the peeps who decorated the interior of my yard (the one i usually go to) It looks great, and not to mention how good of a spot they're done in so every freight train that passes will be able to see our city's steez when entering the city. (sarcasm) Oh, btw.. pick up your cans people, i hate walking out of my yard with more cans then i entered with.

Originally posted by SWX1994+Mar 26 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SWX1994 - Mar 26 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-useurname@Mar 11 2005, 09:32 PM

What would make someone want to put handstyles on a rail?

not just someone....toys.

it is a prerequsite for being a toy. you have to write on the dumbest shit you can find.

[/b]

hahaha, so true

• 2 weeks later...

i hear these cats saying their boys got slapped with $500 fines for painting freights, they consider that hefty. i got caught painting cement walls next to train tracks, nowhere near a freight yard, and i got a $1300 fine. my community is uptight and mostly graff clean, that definitely has an impact on it.

ask michael ross about murder and he'll give you a different answer than OJ. too many variables man. i just say expect the worst and you'll always been in a good spot.

SWX1994 What would make someone want to put handstyles on a rail?

not just someone....toys.

it is a prerequsite for being a toy. you have to write on the dumbest shit you can find.

YEAH THATS WHY TWIST STREAKS AND FLOATIN HANDS R

SOOOOOOOO TOY, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STAY PREPARED, HAVE $ SET ASIDE FOR LAWYERS

AND KNOW WHERE UR GONNA RUN1!!!!! THEN QUIT GRAFF :chicken:

i was 15 and got ran up on, i got my ass taken out, cop fuckin jumped on my back... i didnt think it was that big of a deal that cop had to fuckin jump on me, i got 82 hours of community service and they put me in this holding cell at the station with these old ass dudes takin my cigarettes and shit, they seen the outline in my pocket before i even got in the cell.they called the amtrack police bon the spot too thats what really gets you in shit, not even the cops but the railroad cops, my town dosnt have much graffiti and i had been bombin it lately so i showed them another piece on the car some toy shit i knew wouldnt have a record, they actually asked me about the "tageer that writes RECK allover town" haha

wasnt very funny then, ive got friends that got caught with an zip and intent to sell that got farrrr less community service hours then i did.... thats fucked upp

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by vynal richie@Apr 15 2005, 01:56 PM

dude in my city its out of control this one kid just got the chair and my other frein is on death row i got caught driving over the tracks with a flat tire and got 6 months peolple should really stay away far far away shit is hot in the streetsrite now

what the hell are you talking about? ha :haha:

A couple friends of mine got caught a few years ago. They ended up staying the nite in county, of course with felony charges. They got 6 months probation, $3000 restatution. Shit aint save, another buddy of mine got roped benching. Cant remember his charge though. BTW the railcops are the ones that do care, remember they have no life and they wish they could have dun the same when they were young. When my boys got roped the local cop that took them to county thought it was dumb reason to go to jail for. :yuck:

Alright so lots of times I go into the yard with my friend while they paint and just kick back, eat some food and what not while waiting for them to finish, cause either I dont have paint or don't feel like painting and I gotta get night flicks for them, but what would happen to me if we were to get popped? and yeah I double as a look out I guess

• 2 weeks later...

about the Canadian yard stuff...my friend's dad works for a certain large Canadian rail company and he said they just hate graff when kids go over the numbers. They know where painting takes place but they generally don't waste their time and money staking spots...still, if they see you, they have to prosecute you. So basically stay off the numbers and run like fuck if they see you.

My friend and I actually got chased by a rail worker who had just rolled in on an engine to take a line of auto-rack...he definitely cared enough to run in the pitch black between lines.

• 1 month later...

I happened to have been busted last night. The lamest part is that it is one of the most chill spots I know, in the middle of no where. Just a little lay-up where grain is put into hoppers. No more than 5 freights usually. How we got caught was some undercovers saw me and my partner meet up and we looked suspicious so they followed us and an hour later they (8 po po's) pounced on us. I ran and got away but they had police at both our cars so any get away was futile. Even with running they just gave us a citation to go to the city court with misdemeanor graffiti and criminal trespass charges. My buddy had mad flix in his car and it's his second offense so he might get in deep shit, but i have been out of the game for a little while and had just changed my name. I go to court next week and will report on the outcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i heard different shit on the net about cp rails there auto racks for every foot of damage you do its 1000 bucks and if theres cars in there and there fucked up you pay for them to...i dunno if its true but never paint autos with cars in them just in case something happens and if it true..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hear so much talk back and forth about getting caught painting from workers not caring and never telling bulls due to the union and disliking the police,as long as engines and numbers are avoided. , to people getting a pile up of ridiculous charges for many years.

i personally havnt had encounters yet, and hope for it to remain that way.

We were painting hoppers and heard someone running towards us on the gravel. We could see the silloettes of 2 guys agianst the hoppers directly across from us. It was too late to run anywhere so we just waited to see what would befall us. The piont of this story is no one came except for an extremely cold gust of wind. That was the first and last time I painted that spot. Ghosts are probably the best way to keep anyone out of any yard.

okay here in idaho.... this is what happens fucking with freights

stealing freight/cargo = grand larsony

painting trains = vandism charges (often the standard package deal) community servive,expinsive fine

hopping trains......(totaly unknown but its a bad idea)

• 1 month later...

ive never hit a train. but lately ive been like casing a train yard to go hit and where all the exit routes would be. but after reading this it made me paranoid as shit.

out of cutiousity. are yards better to hit or trains that are just on the tracks sitting at nite? i odnt know shit about frieghts. and dont plan onhittingone anytime soon. but out of cutiousity.