JAIL TIME FOR FREIGHTS...

pimpin

Painting freights is no less criminal than painting in the streets. Police can be cool and just take your paint and let you go, or they can haul you in and charge you. And by the way if you get caught painting an auto rack they can charge you with damage to the cars caused by the overspray. It happened to a friend of mine but he had a good lawyer and they dropped the charges related to car damages due to lack of evidence.

i agree with you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

best thing to do is start cryin sayin " my mom and dad are gonna beat me , dont let me go home , please dont take me home"

start talkin about killin yourself and theyll med you up and think your too crazy to be locked up

say that youre calmed by the presence of femals and try to con your way into a co-ed insane asylum so at least you can get some crazy pussy----

always run, even if the gun is drawn, im not saying id have the balls to if the time came, but they can't fucking shoot you for graff. Think about it, the police dept. would be up the ass with lawsuits.

That's only true if you have witnesses. You have to remember that the police are above the law, they can make shit up and frame you. But odds are their not going to draw their guns anyhow.

Don't ever count on the police department to be "up the ass with lawsuits", and them losing. You've got better odds winning the lotto.

That's only true if you have witnesses. You have to remember that the police are above the law, they can make shit up and frame you. But odds are their not going to draw their guns anyhow.

Don't ever count on the police department to be "up the ass with lawsuits", and them losing. You've got better odds winning the lotto.

i guess the odds were against me... i got a gun like 3 feet from my fuckin face and that guys hand was pretty shakey. i wish i had a chance to run. fuck it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont like reading this shit. stay positive and dont let that stuff cross your mind. if your too stressed and worried then painting isnt fun anymore. i paint to enjoy myself and relax. not to trip out on things. be smart and paint when you feel comfortable with whats going on around you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was with my homie at my layup and we see this guy runnin at us so we stop for a second he says "ohh i dont care if your painting" so we say cool. then i say what are you doing? he sayd "i just got off to take a piss." got off? "yeah im on this train,and were leaving in 7 minutes so i would hurry up with your paintings",he said.. i dont really know if he was a conductor or something but he was hella chill expecily when i was paining a fresh boxcar.

• 2 weeks later...
"Hello, this is Charles at the CSX yard. How can I help you?"

"Yo yo yo, wu tang up in this bitch, yo yo check-"

"Excuse me?"

"*Ahem* Sorry sir, Me and a couple of my homies gots a quick question fo' ya, ya heerd?"

"Um...okay..."

"Like, we was wondering, if it would be chill fo us to come in tonight (in the background, "Tonight Nigga!") and maybe blaze a couple cars with mad style..nah mean?"

"Could you repeat that in english sir? Im having a hard time understanding you..."

"Naw, nah mean, you need to git on my level! ("On my level nigguh!") We feelin to run up in yo shit, paint mad cars with ill ass wildstyle shit ("Word to motha!") and ya know, leave hella cans all over da motha fucka."

"Sir, if you plan on painting this yard, then I'm afraid I'll have to call the police-

"("Fuck da police!")"

"-We can't very well just give you a yard pass and let you run wild through here for a couple hours painting our trains. Goodbye."

"Yo B dont front, IMA PAINT OVER YA NUMBAS TONIGHT BITCH NIGGA!"

----------------

Yeah, I'm sure my yard wouldnt have a problem...."But sir, we wont paint over the numbers.."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AMAZING

• 2 weeks later...