i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

Goddamn this thread is soooo fucking wrong. 90% of the girls I know would puke reading this. You've got a diabolic pussy-plot by a guy calling himself 'the tease meister' making jokes about having guys sniff his fingers and licking 'around the clit' and 'staying away from penetration areas'...

Seriously Tease, you think this is a personal attack.. it's not. I'd be saying this shit to anyone; this shit is some serious used-car-salesman circa True Lies-esque sleeze.

A+, gold star, plastic trophy. You've graduated to a new level, tease.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yea, then i had an opportunity to holler at this one girl that looked hella cute to, she like stalked my ass to the parking lot and i didnt really know what was going on until i was in my car driving off.

i should have talked to her but i was like ahhhh fuck it, but she could have been somene i could been talking to.... but as always i pussed out i guess.

she had walked outside after me and was looking at me apparently when i was getting in my ride, then when i was pulling of i looked at her, and she looked away, then i looked back and she kept looking to me to.... fuck i should have hollered.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 05:26 PM

oh yea, then i had an opportunity to holler at this one girl that looked hella cute to, she like stalked my ass to the parking lot and i didnt really know what was going on until she got into the car next to me and drove off while i was telling her to "please baleeb" in my oral skills.

i wish she talked to me but she was like ahhhh get away, but she could have been somene i could been talking to.... but as always i pussed out i guess.

she had walked outside after me and was looking at me apparently when i was getting in my ride// because whenever someone looks at you they totally want to fuck.. then when i was pulling off i looked at her, and she looked away, then i looked back and she kept looking to me to.... fuck i think it was the "dirt stache" i need to shave off my ugly ass face.

fixed.

Damn you tease, I know I give you a lot of shit, but I hope you listen to this cause I am being serious.

I had the exact same problem as you. THinking wayy too much. You do this shit, where you think it all out, and guess what, it never goes as plans. You do too much thinking and no acting.

You ever read the book Hamlet? Thats dude had the exact same problem (althought it didn't have to do with fucking girls) but basically if you over think shit, its never gonna happen.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 06:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 06:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Vanity@Nov 20 2004, 02:23 AM

on sunday, bring her on 12 oz.. she can see your e-status

ummmm yeah, wont be happening.

someone go ahead and close this.

[/b]

Why, shit aint going down? This thread wouldbe far more accepted on PureG.

I think there should be a long term storage section on this site which threads like this can be put in, so when tease is older he can read them and realise how much of a twunt he was. Most likely though he wont change and will look back fondly.

Here's Liza:

NPA00498-001.jpeg

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 20 2004, 12:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 20 2004, 12:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LadyNapua@Nov 20 2004, 02:09 PM

So what's the deal today?  Is it still your 12oz mission?

youre my new mission girl, where do you live anyways? im on my way...

let's go half on a baby.

;)

[/b]

Funny shit Tease....I already have what I need.....he should laugh his ass off when he is reading this later:)

tease.....

bwhahahahahahaaha...

you fucktard.

i have not been on 12oz for some time...

i mean come on now dude, your like your own internet reality show...except your clowning your self.

congrats on your job....but really fool try thinking or somthing...

anyway...i have spent half a week laughing at your dumb wigger ass.

so thanks.

FOOL>

Originally posted by society_kills@Nov 20 2004, 09:06 PM

tease.....

bwhahahahahahaaha...

you fucktard.

i have not been on 12oz for some time...

i mean come on now dude, your like your own internet reality show...except your clowning your self.

congrats on your job....but really fool try thinking or somthing...

anyway...i have spent half a week laughing at your dumb wigger ass.

so thanks.

FOOL>

why do you register a new name to tell me this shit?

I have been reading this thread sporadically and I think I get the point. In Summary: Tease met a single mother of 26 with an 8 year old kid and a possible BABD (Bad Ass Baby Daddy). Tease made a plan to get this woman home by taking her lingere shopping and then insisting that she pose in the lingere for him to photograph. He was going to kiss her and "palm her ass" on this date in order to arouse her, as well as talk up his skills in cunnilinguis and manual stimulation. When he got her to his parents' house and locked the door she would begin to pose and Tease would seduce her into allowing him to perform oral sex on her, hopefully resulting in her being aroused to the point of allowing him to engage in intercourse with her...

I have a few comments...

1) I enjoy fingering girls, there is nothing wrong with that.

2) Tease doesn't think too much, he just acts too little, or in the wrong way.

3) If a girl refuses to give you her number stop fucking with her immediately, she is not going to sleep with you. Ever.

4) DON'T SLEEP WITH SINGLE MOTHERS!

5) Milton, signing off... e

Archived