i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahaha, this thread is golden.

on a side note, i peeped some prices of these things on victoria secrets dot com and fredricks... man that shit really is expensive... baby girl might be shopping at walmart aisle 10 for them thongs. :lol:

here are some of the things i like:

V240406.jpg

V243380.jpg

V242097.jpg

42996_66_lrg_a_4600.jpg

42386_54_lrg_a_4600.jpg

42392_86_lrg_a_4200.jpg

41966_66_lrg_b_4600.jpg

51974_40_lrg_a_4202.jpg

92157_86_lrg_b_4600.jpg

92152_86_lrg_a_4600.jpg

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 01:44 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 01:44 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 19 2004, 01:25 AM

seriously, if you pull that shit on a woman (we're not talking about some dumbass 16 year old here) then the only thing you're getting is a monkey wrench str8 to the grill, smeg breath.

I'M A CLUELESS GIMP WHO IS STILL A VIRGIN...

[/b]

you are a fucken joke...i can't WAIT to boot your hick head in...but her's some advice...homegirl is going to rip you a new asshole if you get up in front of her with your pre-pubescent corny one liners that even a REAL black man would'nt sprout....but hey at least you'll have the option of sticking your finger up your original ass or the new one.....no more poaying for sex for you champ...

:haha: :haha: :haha:

p.s. her 8 year old is gonna fucken annihalate you ya piss ant.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 19 2004, 01:52 AM

dude, re-read what i quoted and then think to yourself if that's any way to treat a person that you're into? treat her with some respect and maybe she'll actually let you hit it. pulling some bullshit "yo, you gotta earn these fucking k-mart panties bitch, now get dressed up and degrade yourself by letting someone you hardly know take flicks of your skanky ass half naked" shit just goes to show how immature and fucking clueless you can truly be. use your head

haha, k-mart panties.

for real though, i know what im doing, and im not going to degrade her at all.

for your information, girls like shit like this, especially somewhat insecure girls, im not sure if any of the girls on the board are brave enough to testify to what im saying here but seriously...

i dont want to make her feel like a skeezer or some shit by any means.

however, if she's down to play me for some free shit, thats just as shady as me wanting freaky piks. straight up.

but besides that point, girls like to feel sexy and desired, especially older ones, because after awhile they think they've "lost it" at one point or another.

im not going to make her pull her thong to the side and finger her asshole, i just want to take some sexy piks of her in this shit, so if i dont have sex with her or persue her further, i dont feel like i got played/used.

i think thats fair.

ladies, be honest, dont you think that if someone bought you some panties, and granted you liked the guy, and he wanted to have a sexy photo shoot of you in the panties he bought you, dont you think that would be kind of kinky and something you'd think was sexy?

let's here your thoughts ladies... i think im right.

Originally posted by Crookedline@Nov 19 2004, 02:14 AM

you are a fucken joke...i can't WAIT to boot your hick head in...but her's some advice...homegirl is going to rip you a new asshole if you get up in front of her with your pre-pubescent corny one liners that even a REAL black man would'nt sprout....but hey at least you'll have the option of sticking your finger up your original ass or the new one.....no more poaying for sex for you champ...

you cant type and you hold no weight with me son.

you might as well quit replying to my threads cuz youre just some cornball online thats obsessed with my e-persona.

for the thousandth time, get over me.

hahahahahahahahhahaha

oh my god. this whole thing is totally ludicrous, ahahahahah.

tease, you're gonna get maced, then arrested for attempted rape, then fired, then kicked out of your house, and then hopefully suicide if this woman's "ex" doesnt kill you first. i bet she looks disgusting too.

and OH MAN THAT PICTURE HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 02:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 02:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Crookedline@Nov 19 2004, 02:14 AM

:haha:  :haha:  :haha:

you cant type and you hold no weight with me son.

you might as well quit replying to my threads cuz youre just some cornball online thats obsessed with my e-persona.

for the thousandth time, get over me.

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Victor Ward@Nov 19 2004, 02:22 AM

hahahahahahahahhahaha

oh my god. this whole thing is totally ludicrous, ahahahahah.

tease, you're gonna get maced, then arrested for attempted rape, then fired, then kicked out of your house, and then hopefully suicide if this woman's "ex" doesnt kill you first. i bet she looks disgusting too.

and OH MAN THAT PICTURE HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA

haha. im not going to get maced, arrested, or get my ass kicked. never that.

and ole girl isnt disgusting. she isn't a dime, but she's still mad cute.

and her body is bangin.

trust me, most of you would hit it i assure you.

and after making this thread, i feel worse about what im doing than i originally did, but like i said, if she's trying to play me for some free shit, thats just as bad as me doing what im trying to do. and yall know it.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 12:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 12:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>for real though, i know what im doing, and im not going to degrade her at all.[/b]

then say what you mean the first time around, don't post some bullshit and then backflip later when someone pulls your card.

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 12:16 PM

for your information, girls like shit like this, especially somewhat insecure girls,

i don't think there's a girl on earth that likes being treated like shit by a man, and that goes double for insecure women. insecure women put up with being treated like shit because they think that's all they deserve. don't get it twisted son.

Mr. ABC/sigmund freud up in hurrr

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 19 2004, 02:33 AM

i don't think there's a girl on earth that likes being treated like shit by a man, and that goes double for insecure women. insecure women put up with being treated like shit because they think that's all they deserve. don't get it twisted son.

i never said i was going to treat her like shit or degrade her, you summed that up on your own.

my goal is to take her to victoria secret or fredricks, shop for something that will make her feel good and sexy...

and since we aren't together like boyfriend and girlfriend, the relationship is primarily based on one another's sexual desire for each other. that's all.

she knows the deal, she's a grown woman. if she didn't like the thought of me buying her panties and seeing her in them, she would have cut me off right after i said that to her. which she didn't, she "laughed, and said yes that would be fun."

and that doesn't make her a slut or a hoodrat either.

what it means is that she's a grown ass woman, that can make grown up decisions, and if she wants to get involved with me, whatever way that may be, apparently she's up for it.

and like i said, the pictures i want to take of her arent going to be hustler magazine quality, i just want some nice elegant pictures of her, looking good in the shit i want to buy her.

and as i said, im sure that will make her feel sexy.

and to sum things up, as ive said 45 times in this thread, if she was shady enough to play me for some free stuff, i don't see whats so wrong about me wanting to see what i buy her, on her...

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 18 2004, 09:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 18 2004, 09:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 19 2004, 02:33 AM

what it means is that she's a grown ass woman, that can make grown up decisions,

[/b]

meh...edited cos i almost cared.

Originally posted by deafeningsilence@Nov 19 2004, 02:58 AM

where as you childish ass has to come on a graffiti message board and ask for advice by a bunch of strangers that hate you....

Tease is sexually active: never that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

we'll see soon enough.

as for the advice, you can only expect so much from the people on this board (which isnt much, especially when its my thread) but either way, the shit is funny and i wanted to say something to someone about it. you fuckers are the lucky bastards that got to hear about it.

and judging from the amount of views the threads gotten in less than an hour, you guys are loving every minute of it.

teaser/ yall love my threads, reguardless of what you say on here.

Archived