i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

Originally posted by hold the cup@Nov 19 2004, 03:06 AM

I dont know what kind of piece this chick is, but i dont know any bitches i can just step to, and be like yo let me buy you some panties... then just expect to lay her back.. but spend that cash.

it wasnt like this is the first thing i said to her by the way.

she's on my sales team at work, and ive known her for about a month or two now, talking on and off here and there at work...

i didnt just go up to some random broad and say the shit ya know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ladies, be honest, dont you think that if someone bought you some panties, and granted you liked the guy, and he wanted to have a sexy photo shoot of you in the panties he bought you, dont you think that would be kind of kinky and something you'd think was sexy?>>>

if i knew a guy very well and i mean very well i would find this sexy and fun. but we'd probably have to be close intimate partners. i wouldn't let some random man buy me underwear. and i would never model them for him... and even by some chance of god i did model he sure as hell couldn't take pictures.. and i wouldn't fuck him. but i don't think this is a bad thing, it's just not me. so it really depends on the girl and how she feels.

she knows the deal, she's a grown woman. if she didn't like the thought of me buying her panties and seeing her in them, she would have cut me off right after i said that to her. which she didn't, she "laughed, and said yes that would be fun.">>

i'm too lazy to read up, so i don't remember did she actually agree to go shopping with you? did you make real plans? it sounds like on her end it was just sexual bullshit banter. it sounds like something i'd say to a dude and never really do... but again i can't remember if you two make definite plans so i might be wrong.

bro, you thought about this way too deeply, and somewhere

along the lines, your gonna fuck it up. don't sweat it, take her to

the mall, and go shopping, but play your cards smart. don't be

spending your paycheck on her right off the bat, cuz if she does

get down w/ you, she's gonna expect more and more gifts. if not

that, she's just gonna get the shit you buy her, and leave. all i can

say is, if you hit it, that's cool, but if you don't, it's gonna be a

"you jinxed yourself/you deserved it" type of scenerio

Originally posted by dirtyhoodrat@Nov 19 2004, 03:24 AM

i'm too lazy to read up, so i don't remember did she actually agree to go shopping with you? did you make real plans? it sounds like on her end it was just sexual bullshit banter. it sounds like something i'd say to a dude and never really do... but again i can't remember if you two make definite plans so i might be wrong.

yes, we did make plans to hang out tomorrow and go shopping.

and to fill you in on the situation, i think she wants me as a lil side action to whatever else she gots going on, i dont know for sure, but thats what it seems like to me so far. because i can tell you right now, she's feeling me to an extent.

so i dont know, ill see how it goes, i kind of feel bad now after this whole thread thing (fucking morals/ inner voice) but like i said, i do like her, and i dont plan on disrespecting her, or treating her like shit, im just looking for some fun sex type playfulness, and i think she's looking for the same.

so... we'll see.

Originally posted by sarcasm@Nov 19 2004, 03:33 AM

along the lines, your gonna fuck it up. don't sweat it, take her to

the mall, and go shopping, but play your cards smart. don't be

get down w/ you, she's gonna expect more and more gifts. if not

that, she's just gonna get the shit you buy her, and leave. all i can

right right, i hear you, thats why im going to find out whats the deal with me and her before i even buy anything for her.

im going to ask her more about what her situation is, how she feels about me, what she expects and wants from me and so on...

if any of that comes back as she just wants to use me to buy her shit, its not going to happen.

and im going to tell her before she gets the shit also, that i want to either see her in it, and see her change into it (so ill see her naked basically) or she wont be getting the shit. and i will keep that shit in the bag at the house til she comes over.

or ill take it back.

so its pretty much a full proof plan.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dirtyhoodrat@Nov 19 2004, 03:24 AM

and to fill you in on the situation, i think she wants me as a lil side action to whatever else she gots going on, i dont know for sure, but thats what it seems like to me so far. because i can tell you right now, she's feeling me to an extent.

so i dont know, ill see how it goes, i kind of feel bad now after this whole thread thing (fucking morals/ inner voice) but like i said, i do like her, and i dont plan on disrespecting her, or treating her like shit, im just looking for some fun sex type playfulness, and i think she's looking for the same.

so... we'll see.

[/b]

if u want to fuck off on the side, then keep it to that... don't become her

sugar daddy and get her gifts, you'll regret it one day

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dirtyhoodrat@Nov 19 2004, 03:24 AM

so... we'll see.

[/b]

gee thats swell...sounds like it might be time to bite the bullet and finally go for the whole operation and get that dick you've been saving up for princess.....haha fuckin herb.

Originally posted by sarcasm@Nov 19 2004, 03:40 AM

if u want to fuck off on the side, then keep it to that... don't become her sugar daddy and get her gifts, you'll regret it one day

yeah word, im not looking to be her sugar daddy trust me...

but im down to throw some loot down on her for some panties, id have fun shopping with her, and you know, if we get down, id enjoy that to, so im not worried about that.

im not going to start taking her out and buying her shit all the time, cuz to be honest, i cant do this all the time and i wont either.

so...

Originally posted by hold the cup@Nov 19 2004, 03:41 AM

Stop worrying about bitches, come correct with some lifestyle changes..bitches will always be around.

hey man, im on the up and up lately.

got a great job, paying my debt off rapidly.

about to get hired on and get benefits and vacation time.

i cant lose at the moment.

Originally posted by Nekro@Nov 19 2004, 03:40 AM

Tease: you do not want to be... ahh fuck it.

you should chat with me on aim, im not as bad as you got me made out to be, and if you want to be serious and talk to me seriously, ill let you know what im about.

and ill listen to whatever advice you got, if youre willing to hear me out when i respond to your advice.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 03:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 03:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sarcasm@Nov 19 2004, 03:33 AM

along the lines, your gonna fuck it up.  don't sweat it, take her to

the mall, and go shopping, but play your cards smart.  don't be

get down w/ you, she's gonna expect more and more gifts.  if not

that, she's just gonna get the shit you buy her, and leave.  all i can

right right, i hear you, thats why im going to find out whats the deal with me and her before i even buy anything for her.

im going to ask her more about what her situation is, how she feels about me, what she expects and wants from me and so on...

if any of that comes back as she just wants to use me to buy her shit, its not going to happen.

and im going to tell her before she gets the shit also, that i want to either see her in it, and see her change into it (so ill see her naked basically) or she wont be getting the shit. and i will keep that shit in the bag at the house til she comes over.

or ill take it back.

so its pretty much a full proof plan.

[/b]

^dude, its not going to work.

youve gone from her maybe, maybe finding it fun and

spontaneous,to putting her on the spot,

setting dangerous precedents, and making her feel

like a hooker (maybe she likes that).

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER@Nov 19 2004, 03:53 AM

^dude, its not going to work.

youve gone from her maybe, maybe finding it fun and

spontaneous,to putting her on the spot,

setting dangerous precedents, and making her feel

like a hooker (maybe she likes that).

not at all man, she already knows we're going to get her some shit. and i told her a long time ago right after i said that i wanted to buy her that shit that i wanted to see her in it and maybe take pictures.

she knows the deal trust me.

this isnt some stupid little 18 year old teeny bopper bitch thats an airhead.

the young ones are the ones that be bullshitting. older women know whats up.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra+Nov 19 2004, 05:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LaCosaNostra - Nov 19 2004, 05:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Nov 18 2004, 09:52 PM

will one of you mods change "crookedline's" screen name to:

"TRIES2HARD".

:yuck:

Joke's on you.

[/b]

nice use of the huge font guy.

way to go.

here's my real advice for my homeboy teaserock n rolla.

nothin wrong with buyin a girl a little somethin somethin. i don't see a problem here.

the problem would be buying the shit and not getting any trim.

the solution.

ask her straight up. you can make into a joke if you need to. like, "yo, if i take you shopping for some sexy shit, you're gonna let me pipe it, right baby?"

then you just interpret her reaction.

good luck, and may the gods smile upon you and allow you to finally get your dick wet.

hmmm...

welll.. I'm trying my best here to not talk shit to you tease, but it seems like your main problem with the "ladies" is that you dont know how to talk to them and respect them.

Mr. ABC had the best advice so far. Try messing around with some insecure woman who MIGHT have a man at home, and you're either gonna

a)get accused of raping her

b)her baby's daddy is gonna split your head open

both of those seem pretty shitty. I say you pass on this one.

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. When a chick digs you she isn't going to need some new underwear to get ready for you. I would never go for that. Some girls are cheap little sluts that love to have random men buy shit for them and maybe they do put out for it.....that is not the kind of girl I would fuck with. No one wants a burning dick.........good luck Tease.

Archived