i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I enjoy fingering girls, there is nothing wrong with that.

^ id classify that as foreplay. and if that intrests you, im

not gonna read anything else you have to say.

what the fuck is foreplay? is that where your like 4 feet

away from the chick and touching her gingerly?

fingerbang n'orangotang

Tease "i-got-laid-- just joking" your a homo.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 02:11 AM

hahahaha, this thread is golden.

on a side note, i peeped some prices of these things on victoria secrets dot com and fredricks... man that shit really is expensive... baby girl might be shopping at walmart aisle 10 for them thongs. :lol:

here are some of the things i like:

V240406.jpg

V243380.jpg

V242097.jpg

42996_66_lrg_a_4600.jpg

42386_54_lrg_a_4600.jpg

42392_86_lrg_a_4200.jpg

41966_66_lrg_b_4600.jpg

51974_40_lrg_a_4202.jpg

92157_86_lrg_b_4600.jpg

92152_86_lrg_a_4600.jpg

:haha: i havent laughed that hard in a while.

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Nov 22 2004, 02:19 AM

so come on tease...let us know if you hooked up with her....

not yet. its going to be a little while, but i hope i will eventually.

ive decided to take it slower than i had originally planned to do, but i hope to get with her in the end.

ill keep you posted.

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Nov 22 2004, 02:19 AM

so come on tease...let us know if you hooked up with her....

not yet. its going to be a little while, but i hope i will eventually.

ive decided to take it slower than i had originally planned to do, but i hope to get with her in the end.

ill keep you posted.

this has been a good thing for me though, because after the thread blew up i felt a little bad about the whole ordeal, etc... so i decided to go about getting at her a different way.

plus as you all know she's older, and we talked again today, and i think she caught on that much more to my get laid asap theme i had going on, telling me "she's not that easy" bla bla bla.

however, ive heard girls say that before, only to be pleasantly surprised on how long it took me to get at them so, as i said, we'll see. tomorrow we're having lunch and i'll go from there.

i did find out more about her situation today, she is a single mother, so there is no baby daddy to worry about, i just think she didnt want me blowing up her cell phone all the time, so she was hesitant to give it out. i got it now though.

on top of all that, we still are planning to go panty shopping and to a movie, and im still going to get her to come over but thats like two weeks away.

we're also going to go clubbing... and everyone knows, dancing is like having sex if youre good at it, which i can dance pretty good, so that should be a fun night to.

oh yea, i also asked her more along the lines of what she was looking to get out of talking to me, explaining to her that i was cool with being her man, but i had figured that wasnt what she was looking for, which in turn, she said she wasnt looking for a man anyways, so we both know the deal, she wants it and im willing to give it to her. so we're on the same page.

i'll give you props tease. it says a lot about you that you can take several pages of bashing and eventually use it to come to a realization. especially since it's not the one people were really aiming for. they all wanted you to feel like a total loser (which, kinda-sorta you are, ha), instead you figured out the 'middle ground' and realized that the real problem was how you approach girls as a whole, not just this one. that's a good personality trait that most people lack. the tease of today, while still half a retard, isn't nearly the complete retard he was before. you deal with things a lot better and as a result, people treat you better. you still get a lot of shit, but when you start threads talking about the dumb shit you do, it's kind of inevitable. anyway. good luck and keep us updated.

closed.