i need advice... (trying to fuck a co-worker)

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either way, i dont think she's going to be dirty...>>>

i actually just put my face in my hands for a few seconds after i read that... you don't know this woman's pussy from a hole in the ground. you don't know if someone she's slept with had anything or not. you don't even know her present relationship situation no matter how remote the possibilty is of contracting something via oral sex... i say don't go south of the border on a woman you don't know. shittttt go read the herpes thread again and again. wrap it up and don't go eating pussy you don't know

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 19 2004, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 19 2004, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-test pattern@Nov 19 2004, 04:52 PM

teaser sleazer, coming from someone who does not hate you at all, i must admit, this is the worst idea ever. please, please, please, and please again, do not tell her to take flicks.

im not going to tell her to do anything man. im going to ask her, if she says know im not going to beat the girl.

im just trying to have some fun with her, and im positive she's feeling the same way.

[/b]

alright, man. i just don't want you to freak her out or anything. of course, there are variables not explained to us that i don't feel like listing, making our advice useless.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 19 2004, 02:27 AM

if she's trying to play me for some free shit, thats just as bad as me doing what im trying to do. and yall know it.

You fool, shes not trying to play you, you are making things up.

Take her out at night to a bar or something, all this shit about taking her to the mall and trying to touch her ass and shit like that just makes you sound like a tard.

iQuit had the best idea, with asking her in a joking way and judging her reaction.

But in all honesty, just forget about it, you obviously fancy the pants off her, but it sounds unrealistic and like something which should stay in your imagination.

- Oh and if you think she is into you, why havent you at least got anywhere with her at work or even got her number?

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 18 2004, 08:31 PM

ive been trying to hang out with her for awhile now, and she wont give me her phone number, and she also lives down south about 30 mins from me, and said more than likely i cant ever goto her house.

:haha:

if there's not a big flashing neon sign in your face then you don't get it huh?

wait wait wait hold up... did anyone see the second line in the subject of this thread? "if she swallows can she get pregnant?" are you fucking shitting me dude? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. if you ask that you clearly aren't read to experience any sex with a woman. christ almighty. what a tool

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 19 2004, 12:05 PM

who the hell still get's stoked 'fingering' girls? are you 14?

exactly...

Who gets stoked about getting fingered?

She's 26. Just because you've mastered the up-down left-right ABABABBBAA on the controller doesn't mean shit. I'm sure her 8-year-old can do the same thing...

Besides, she's had a kid, fisting is the way to go.

If she does want the dick, she probably isn't going to talk to you afterward unless she wants you to buy her shit. She's obviously not trying to start anything serious if she won't give you her phone number. Not wanting you to come over to her house is plausible if she has a kid, but why else wouldn't she give you her phone number if there's no harm in it?

ok..... when i started reading this thread i just got mad at how stupid and annoying you are. there were SOOO many contradictions i wanted to quote and shove in your face that i didn't know what to do with myself. as i read on, i realized that maybe you actually aren't as pathetic and annoying as you appear to be, but for some reason (that i can't grasp) you choose to throw up this fake thug bravado that makes people (like me) want to physically hurt you. one of the posts that helped contribute to this theory was this one to Nekro:

you should chat with me on aim, im not as bad as you got me made out to be, and if you want to be serious and talk to me seriously, ill let you know what im about.

and ill listen to whatever advice you got, if youre willing to hear me out when i respond to your advice.

so my advice to you isn't about the ridiculous situation you are in... but it's about your blatantly obvious attempt at appearing "cool" by using words and phrases like "please believe", "it's a wrap", "word to allah my niggas"... the list goes on and on. stop it. you'll find people will give you much more respect if you don't act like something you're not.

and for christ's sake, stop spelling 'TOO' with one 'O'

dude, ha, just give it up.

tease isn't a 'bad' guy, he just does things that are scientifically enginered to be annoying as fuck, which indeed, leads you to wish he would be hit by a falling piano.

he can be pretty sincere and even 'open' at times, then other times he act's like a fucking 7 year old.

so yeah, trust me, don't get involved. let him get played and just sit back and laugh. it's really the best option.

she probably wont give him her number or let him come through her crib because he's a corny ass fucking wigger and she would get clowned hard as fuck for bringing him on the block.

im just kidding. i didnt hit it, eat it or finger it.

we rescheduled to hang out another day, there wasnt enough time to do what we were trying to do.

so, i told her we'd go to lunch on sunday and hang out and do what we plan on doing another time.

so... to be continued.

so in a depressed rage ( :lol: jk...) i went and got some xmas gifts for some people instead of buying panties. haha.

got me some new shoes that are pretty dope, and aladdin dvd...

and some running shoes for my dad.

and last but not least, i wanted to thank yall for the harsh criticism.

although you guys dont know all the details, and have biased views towards me and how i act... you guys are somewhat right.

although i never planned to disrespect her, what i was planning on doing is kind of a fucked up thing to do / expect to get from her.

so, in conclusion, im going to take it easy on her, and let the good times come as the come, treat her with more respect, and enjoy her company before trying to jump her bones.

i will keep you updated on how everything goes.