Who Would You Sleep With

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MOOGLE?+Nov 13 2004, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MOOGLE? - Nov 13 2004, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-»§ÜGÅR«@Nov 13 2004, 11:27 PM

once? try three times

ooh a bad girl.....does sugar want a spanking from big daddy moogles?

only if you dont mind a well oiled black man wearing nothing but a snorkel and goggles baby..

[/b]

hahah :haha:

Originally posted by gatita+Nov 13 2004, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gatita - Nov 13 2004, 09:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-OptimusPrime@Nov 13 2004, 03:02 PM

gatita...there i said it.

Who art thou!?

Haha, yesss.. random 12ozers want to sex gats.

Anyway, Id have to give anal to iQuitter, Goocher, Earmuffer, and maybe, just maybe, Glikster (if he wore a wig).

Not to mention lovins to all the beautiful girls on here... you know who you are.

[/b]

Yo if youre even thinking about that slimey ass Canadian wannabe gangsta herb.

Im not wearing that wig again.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Nov 15 2004, 06:59 PM

where the fuck you been yuck?

Yo. I have been going to school from 730 in the a.m. until 4:30 and then working from 5:00 - 11:00 pm. It doesnt leave a whole lot of time for 12 oz. How ever I will be done with the schooling in one more week.

I would also like to give a shout out to all the tax payers that made my schooling possible. Without you I might still be running the streets instead of learning how to become what some people would call a productive member of society.

In just 2 more weeks im going to be starting a job as a residential electrician and finally making enough money so that i can stop stealing things.

DLUSH

You cause me so much drama. My girl is like "Who the fuck is that?" Its so hard for me to explain to her that I really have no idea. :p

Archived