Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://shop.ati.com/product.asp?sku=3122115

Theres a deal on Radeon website where you send in your old card after they send you one youve purchased and they give you 50 bucks back. This one is the one thats being offered in the deal. It looks like I have all the required specs. Im not the least bit tech savvy. The only thing ive done is put in 2 RAM chips and was freaking out id break somthing. Does the deal look good to you?

i'm looking for a good software, preferably a shareware type deal that converts avi to DVD.

i dloaded the trial version of WinAVI Video Converter from ZJ Media.

I'm in the process of a conversion now, so we'll see how it goes.

but it says it has a watermark on this trial version which sucks.

so without watermark is appreciated.

if it works legit i would consider paying the cash, but i probably wont use this thing more than once a month or so, plus seffiks or casek one of the computer guys said the best things are free and made me feel like a douche for purchasing AnyDVD and DVDClone.

Can you possibly point me in the right direction to where I can download Leopard or Tiger for my MAC? Thanks in advance.

This goes to anyone... Oh and if I can spread the love of props to you... Believe that I will. I still have some IOU's out there.

On 12/26/2007 at 10:49 AM, 1988 said:

Can you possibly point me in the right direction to where I can download Leopard or Tiger for my MAC? Thanks in advance.

This goes to anyone... Oh and if I can spread the love of props to you... Believe that I will. I still have some IOU's out there.

Your Mac should be able to use whatever the newest os is that is available. Of course I know this is an 11 year old zombie bump.  We could probably unstick this unless @casekonly @lord_casekis still supporting replies here. 

• KILZ FILLZ unpinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Hi!

It's been years I wanted to do this, and if we do get another check, I can begin with this project.

Basically, I want a PC to handle Adobe After Effects flawlessly.   I made a couple lists of parts, but this one makes sense to me.....

987214237_Screenshot_20200509-210334_OfficeMobile.thumb.jpg.c613f08a21e1f14520e0c8a2ccf96c4f.jpg

Here is the case I'm actually looking at...

1799663091_Screenshot_20200509-211001_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.13c7bcfedd0d5ec0a7bcf220e50b49a1.jpg

I believe I listed everything I need to get started, or am I missing something? Might upgrade the storage, but might go with a cloud. 

• 2 weeks later...

My desktop stopped working, was fine last night and now monitors are black. 

I tried turning it off and on, nothing. What next?

I usually impose on some nerd friend or another but I am serious the country from all my friends now.

Help me oontz, 

Posted from my phone like some tpwf

@T4M*- That's a nice build/case..... do you want a large computer that "looks cool"?  The computers I built recently are silent, can play most any modern game at max detail at a decent resolution..... they also are very small.   I used 2 of these cases:

https://www.dan-cases.com/dana4.php

@morton-

• are your monitors powering on?
  • do they work connected to a different computer/output device?
  • does the computer work plugged into a different tv/input device?
  • are the cables fully seated in their connectors still?  (that means check even if they look like they are)

2 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

• are your monitors powering on? Yes
  •  
  • do they work connected to a different computer/output device? Yes,well one does the other is unknown as the plug is not compatible with my laptop
  •  
  • does the computer work plugged into a different tv/input device? Unknown.
  •  
  • are the cables fully seated in their connectors still?  (that means check even if they look like they are) Yes, my limited look was to move the box to a clean table top, open it up and blow it out an plug everything back in. The fan in the rear spins, a light on the motherboard that says MEM OK turns on, the power light turns on, the drum light does not, the two fans at the front of the box do not spin. The fan inside the box next to whatever that thing is called that has a little aluminum radiant heat sink spins.