Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hows teh website coming along deen?

Go check it out! Not much there still got some work to be done!

Trying to get much done as possible and this paint released already. Got a few weeks delay but no major bumps. Looking at Late June - Early July.

It can be very stressful especially when you're doing everything alone.

I know exactly what I'm doing but still its easier said than done.

Although some may grab the concept of what I'm trying to do, the majority don't get it.

There are many that are hoping you get the goal accomplished and yet there are many many many more that hope you fail.

For me failure is not an option...

Thanks for your support Rusto, man its truly appreciated.

Ps: I still hate those 2 fucking clowns you got up there ^^ lol :D

I am sure there are many that want you to succeed, just for the simple fact that it will be a product produced for what we love, by a fellow brother in the game in America none the less, and hopefully at a fair price . Bump it ! I know I am always happy to see more products introduced into our market..71 Good Luck. It will work itself out..

i know this will sound kind of stupid but.

ive tried to figure it out but I can't for the most part.

what are the pros/cons of Flat and Gloss enamel paint?

i know that gloss holds up better to elements somewhat better than flat. and flat covers more quickly than gloss.

im not too sure about the rest.

I Used a MTN Spain Glow In the Dark Ghost Green My Friend Bought aT Scrap Yard. My Boi Lent It 2 Me Then I Gave it back 2 Him. The Next Morning I Went to School and This Nigga Had Dione a Throwie On our School On a Wall In The Coutyard. It Looked So Fuckin Official. I went back There At Night 2 See The Actual Glow In The Dark Part Damn It Was Sexy. MTNs all The way. Other Than That Rustos.

I Used a MTN Spain Glow In the Dark Ghost Green My Friend Bought aT Scrap Yard. My Boi Lent It 2 Me Then I Gave it back 2 Him. The Next Morning I Went to School and This Nigga Had Dione a Throwie On our School On a Wall In The Coutyard. It Looked So Fuckin Official. I went back There At Night 2 See The Actual Glow In The Dark Part Damn It Was Sexy. MTNs all The way. Other Than That Rustos.

there is so many things wrong with this

Post of the century:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First I would like to thank Rusto for making such a great product. Second I would like to thank all my sponsors; Home Depot, Ace, Lowes, Wal Mart, Meeks, Osh especially... sorry to any of you smaller shops I missed. All the employees for their help loading all the spray paint it gets a bit heavy by the hundred. Peace!

Archived