Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bombay try to get store brand paint. Its okay paint and its cheap. As for this whole start with the shittiest paint idk about that because i tried it and all my stuff came out drippy / sloppy and i was getting mad and thought i wasnt progressing then i switched to slightly better paint and everything improved and i started getting better. but hey everyone has their own way of learning.

ps dont start buying super expensive "graffiti" paint because if you realize this isnt something you want to do youll have all those left over cans that are almost full or half way and it will be a waste

You just start or something? Go buy a can of each and try it out yourself.

If I was you, I'd stick to Color Place :D

Or he should order some ARTISSIN cans. Haha I know I will when I receive my check!

deen, hows the shipping to the Hawaii side? One of these days ican spot a few scrriptz too get some of dem paint.. knowing theres some restrictions or a high cost for shipping here? what would be the infomation on that?

Looking into it for you..

expensive paint is a crutch

step up to the plate with coloured water in a can and still pull off a burner??

quality

step up to the plate with the latest and greatest and fail miserably ??

just an expensive failure

words to live by.

deen ur not selling any cans individually?

Thats a great question...So Deen the man????

Aerosols are considered ORM-D UN Class 1950 which means can only be shipped by ground.

Any online shop they always have a minimum of 6 cans unless it's some special edition can that goes for $35 n up.

The reason for this is the cost of shipping. It costs about $5-$10 to ship just a single can.

What's the point of selling 1 can for $3.15 and then the $5-10 for shipping which means a single can costs $8-13 bucks when shipping is added in.

If you're willing to buy just a single can I can do that.. but seriously it doesn't make sense money wise.

^^^This is truth.^^^You are better off buying in larger quantity, rather then just one or a few at a time. Youll be spending much less! Its common sense and Im sure in time there will be deals for those of you who already know how economics work.

Deen has put in alot of time ,money and work to make this product happen. Time to give a little back, by giving him and this paint a chance. So crack open your piggy banks bitchs. Its time to buy American!

Arthope-1.jpg

^^^This is truth.^^^You are better off buying in larger quantity, rather then just one or a few at a time. Youll be spending much less! Its common sense and Im sure in time there will be deals for those of you who already know how economics work.

Deen has put in alot of time ,money and work to make this product happen. Time to give a little back, by giving him and this paint a chance. So crack open your piggy banks bitchs. Its time to buy American!

Arthope-1.jpg

RUSTO as always thank you.. no words spoken more tru than those right there! ^^^^

I really don't get how alot of people don't know math.. makes me wonder If I should open a math phonics institute lol..

I never ever go back on my word.. and originally when I started this BMC helped me out

TROUT ART SUPPLY has first dibs, once they are up again everything will be in flow.

ONE THING I NEED TO STRESS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE ... U NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR TRUE GRAFFERS WHO ARE DOING SOMETHING AND NOT BIG COMPANIES THAT ARE GETTING RICH .. TROUT ART.. OINK and few of the smaller places is the ones you need to be spending your money at.

Ok, deen....props for doin your thing, I think your idea is great. I'd rather purchase amercan. But I'm still skeptical. Here's why....

The net weight on your can is 10.5 oz

Major euro paints have you beaten by a full ounce.

Rusto is at a full 12 oz and is the cheapest available.

your net weight is closer to the quick color 10oz's.

It leads me to suspect it may be lacking pigment, or it's gonna be watery.

I'm just tryin to help you out by being the skeptic, cuz I am...first impressions mean alot.

Aerosols are considered ORM-D UN Class 1950 which means can only be shipped by ground.

Any online shop they always have a minimum of 6 cans unless it's some special edition can that goes for $35 n up.

The reason for this is the cost of shipping. It costs about $5-$10 to ship just a single can.

What's the point of selling 1 can for $3.15 and then the $5-10 for shipping which means a single can costs $8-13 bucks when shipping is added in.

If you're willing to buy just a single can I can do that.. but seriously it doesn't make sense money wise.

are u looking to distribute the cans to supply stores in the near future, i know alot of people. myself included, who dont like shopping online

RUSTO as always thank you.. no words spoken more tru than those right there! ^^^^

I really don't get how alot of people don't know math.. makes me wonder If I should open a math phonics institute lol..

I never ever go back on my word.. and originally when I started this BMC helped me out

TROUT ART SUPPLY has first dibs, once they are up again everything will be in flow.

ONE THING I NEED TO STRESS TO ALOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE ... U NEED TO SUPPORT YOUR TRUE GRAFFERS WHO ARE DOING SOMETHING AND NOT BIG COMPANIES THAT ARE GETTING RICH .. TROUT ART.. OINK and few of the smaller places is the ones you need to be spending your money at.

This has so much truth it isn't even funny

Ok, deen....props for doin your thing, I think your idea is great. I'd rather purchase amercan. But I'm still skeptical. Here's why....

I'm just tryin to help you out by being the skeptic, cuz I am...first impressions mean alot.

This is the true weight.. It is not bloated weight or Grams vs. ounces. The math is never correct. I'll show you something later on tonight when I get back.

Ok bro.. I got caught up before so I couldn't answer your questions properly.

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SUSPECT SOMETHING IF YOU NEVER USED IT?

Do you have any knowledge of paint or physics and propellant to paint ratio?

Go google or yahoo shit and educate yourself.

You know that shit right there is an insult to me, you know why? You never used it nor laid a fucking pinky on a can but here you are like fucking siskel and ebert. At least they see the movies before they critique shit. You on the other hand are in a toys heaven dreaming about shit.

I don't appreciate people making up mother goose stories especially when they are straight up fucking lies.

IF YOU HAD USED IT THEN IT WOULD BE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY.

Don't make assumptions if you have NO PROOF to back it up.

Stick to color place bro..

What you really need to do is a youtube video.. Go buy yourself a "tap" and empty all these cans you're ds'ing on into measuring cups.

You'll get your real answers then. Once you do that and see the results you're going to feel really stupid and probably marry a fucking donkey lol :P

Woah turbo.... It was a question.

You're right....I'm not a aerosal expert. But what I do know is, weight is a good guide to determining quality. This comes from years of dollar store experience.

Also upon further thought I imagine pigment to propellant ratios can't to different from each brand....I imagine with to much pigment creates valve problems and to much propellant gives you coverage problems.

But since I'm not the expert I thought I'd ask you.

And if your gonna get insulted by good questions about the product you're trying to sell to ME...then good luck.

This is the true weight.. It is not bloated weight or Grams vs. ounces. The math is never correct. I'll show you something later on tonight when I get back.

Woah turbo.... It was a question.

You're right....I'm not a aerosal expert. But what I do know is, weight is a good guide to determining quality. This comes from years of dollar store experience.

Also upon further thought I imagine pigment to propellant ratios can't to different from each brand....I imagine with to much pigment creates valve problems and to much propellant gives you coverage problems.

But since I'm not the expert I thought I'd ask you.

And if your gonna get insulted by good questions about the product you're trying to sell to ME...then good luck.

Those were not questions .. Go back and re-read your post. They were accusations..

No matter it's like this:

You buy something; you use it and you either like it or you dislike it. If the product is good you buy it again, obviously if it sucks you don't buy it again. That is the way it works for like 99% of all users / buyers of any product.

You on the other hand did neither lol you neither bought nor have you never tried it. Yet here you are "suspecting" and making false accusations

The question is this: "HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH STUPIDLY ABSURD COMMENTS WITHOUT BUYING NOR USING A PRODUCT?.

get_a_life.jpg

Archived