Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to try this shit. Who's selling it?

I'm working on it.. by this weekend hopefully I will get this situation resolved.

Part of this is my own doing, I turned a few big online places because I really don't like them and how they do business as well. Sides they were going to jack the price up. ^^

I can't complain though I've sold 2,000+ cans in a month so it's all good.

Its not really an issue of color's. As ironlak has a great color line. Its an issue of long term quality.

In much less time then almost every other brand thats good, and on the market ( not just in the US ) dosnt fade or crack away as fast as ironyak has.

It's fine if your doing a wall that dosnt get a lot of sunlight and is only going to run for 3 to 6 months at most, before getting covered. Maybe they trully fixxed the UV protection issue. I dont know. But as things stand right now. Fuck that shit. I have turned down free cans of the shit. I dont like it that much.

Its not really an issue of color's. As ironlak has a great color line. Its an issue of long term quality.

In much less time then almost every other brand thats good, and on the market ( not just in the US ) dosnt fade or crack away as fast as ironyak has.

It's fine if your doing a wall that dosnt get a lot of sunlight and is only going to run for 3 to 6 months at most, before getting covered. Maybe they trully fixxed the UV protection issue. I dont know. But as things stand right now. Fuck that shit. I have turned down free cans of the shit. I dont like it that much.

I Don't think any of the Euro/China brands can truly last that long outside in all season weather. This is due to the fact of their chemical make up. Nitro combi or Acrylics they just can't cut it over long term period.

That 10 yr statement by the more expensive brand is a total lie and can be easily proven withouth using some scientific lab bullshit. Do it the traditional old fashioned in your face way.

Dump a can of that stuff from any of these brands into a busy 24 hr road where the sun is always shining and you'll see what really happens. I'm not talking right smack dab in the middle of the road where all the cars can run it over but to side where the cars don't really go. It will be gone in less than 6 weeks and there goes your $+6 a can if I use it I'm the best graffer/writer/piecer out there garbage literally out the window.

But as always it's buyers preference.. you like something you buy it. It's simple as that.

For some price plays a important factor, I know i'm not paying $50 for $6 cans unless it's real Gold in them cans :D

For others it's the diva effect .. "oh my fingers hurt etc" or they need a shiney doughnut on top to tell the color to even be worth their time. Back in the ol' days none of this stuff mattered cept what was truly "in the cans and that was quality paint that once you put it on a surface it stayed there until someone went over it or it got buffed.

Probably dont wanna use those guys to up your brand, ouch!

Only a few of those ironlak colors are new, melbourne is one, frostbite, guana, tar white, those are all new, the rest are old

To me it really doesn't matter, I don't intend to go into these bs soap opera wars these companies get into. The paint though is compatiable with all these brands so it's something good to know.

Unlike these brands .. I'm a real writer that does indeed hit on a frequent basis.. I just can't post pics/videos right now tilll my legal situation is over with.

For others it's the diva effect .. "oh my fingers hurt etc" or they need a shiney doughnut on top to tell the color to even be worth their time. Back in the ol' days none of this stuff mattered cept what was truly "in the cans and that was quality paint that once you put it on a surface it stayed there until someone went over it or it got buffed.

When I read the diva effect. I made a snorting sound when I laughed. That shits so true.

DIVAS...HAY!

They are new colors - to the US. They've been on the charts for a long time but at least some of those "new" colors were not available here until very recently.

Some of those colors have been out for quite some time now, I"d say almost a year.

With that being said I don't understand why the need for newer colors that are so similar to others for example the whites flat white / gloss white why the need for 2 other whites?

I dont' see how any one can tell the difference between whites anyways cept for flat vs gloss. This can be easily recognized.

This goes for all these companies. Guess its a gimmick to sell more paint with the illusion of a "new" color.

Next thing you know we're gonna all start drinking grey milk instead of white milk and that will be the "new white" lol :D

I've had ironlak work really well for me, but i've also had cans that just spitter and clog and fuck up. and that shit sprays like silly string for the first few seconds. after I get paid I'm getting some of this artissin stuff.

to deen: as far as I'm concerned (having never tried your paint) the biggest selling point is price. I suggest you try to keep it as low as possible for as long as possible. If it stays cheap like it is I know I will most likely be a regular buyer.

I've had ironlak work really well for me, but i've also had cans that just spitter and clog and fuck up. and that shit sprays like silly string for the first few seconds. after I get paid I'm getting some of this artissin stuff.

to deen: as far as I'm concerned (having never tried your paint) the biggest selling point is price. I suggest you try to keep it as low as possible for as long as possible. If it stays cheap like it is I know I will most likely be a regular buyer.

This paint is made 100% in AMERICA and yes I'm trying to keep the price as low as possible. I created it with the sole purpose of it being sold in USA, CANADA and MEXICO only.

I'm not going to go commericial and all that other bullshit. Graff and Art is what I like and what I take an active role in.

Hopefully people will like the paint and be return buyers.

When you gonna have trout sell it?

TROUT ART SUPPLIES went back online a few days ago. Soon as everything is go-go-go they should have the paint available.

To be honest its one of the very few online spots that are actually run by true graffiti writers that know their stuff and ain't with the fancy commericial all glitzy bs.

Archived