Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoW do you sign up? I def want to be down with this!

There will be team artissin soon enough. If or when the product really takes off. Like I said "cooking".

maybe the oontz shop will pick up your paint :)

Dang those pics is hella fresh man nice work!

I def gotta get sum of dem paintes!

Just got from Canada this morning.

Well I can't have no team yet I'm not financially in that position yet. You guys have to understand I'm not some big rich company. Yes sure I'd love to have something like that! Who wouldn't? When it happens OF I'll post it up the info for sure.

Oontz shop is a "montana colors flagship store" meaning Montana only. (Just looked at it)

Since July 13, 2010 I've sold nearly 1,300 cans so hopefully I will get some good reviews. I know there's alot of people that just like to remain anonymous and really dont' care bout that stuff.

Hades them pics is fire! Thank you bro!

well im planing to buy some shit soon if i pull off ill shit with artissin ill def put the web site on the wall thank u deen im a family man now so racking is kind of out the window and quality paint is costly bills and shit hurt so i cant buy the paint i want unless i get some off a job and shit with your prices people with be willing to get more work cause im not hitting em hard for supplies cant beat quality and cheaper than rusto!!!!!

well im planing to buy some shit soon if i pull off ill shit with artissin ill def put the web site on the wall thank u deen im a family man now so racking is kind of out the window and quality paint is costly bills and shit hurt so i cant buy the paint i want unless i get some off a job and shit with your prices people with be willing to get more work cause im not hitting em hard for supplies cant beat quality and cheaper than rusto!!!!!

Thanks bro.. and yes I understand how it is. Family first always!

Wow man, can't wait to see how your paint evolves. I may consider purchasing some cans myself :)

Thanks..

Like I said a few times before, the paint is akin to ol' school Krylon before the water down. It's a lil thicker and dries quicker.

I've gotten pretty good feedback so far but that doesn't mean there is no room for improvements and tweaks.

I am a real writer/graffer so I do listen to what others are saying.

There is a huge price difference too.. paying $4 - $10 for paint vs. Under $3.75 for paint.

Depends on users preference/budget etc. as always.

just came back from a trackside spot and i had the artissin..shits bomb paint man i really love the shit covers perfectly if you ask me. cant wait to see more of it. i'll post the pics when i can get back there during hte day.

That is not true. Montana hardcore and the New Blackline cans are silent with any caps

Because of the low pressure you mean?

I Have used Montana Hardcore more then a few times, with a NY fat on it and granted its not as loud as say A krylon with the same. But it still louder then a thin cap. Thus, Most the sound from spraying a can of paint being from the CAP.

I'm into mixing paint do you have an Idea

If it will mix well is oil based or has acrylics in the paint

If you don't want to say it's cool just a yes or no is fine deen

I personally don't have any experience mixing paint. What I can tell you from using and the formulation that it works well with absolutely any of the foreign premiums brands and the American brands (I didn't try it with the cheap-o stuff though).

I personally tested it myself with these brands.

This is a refomulated and refined/improved ol' school Krylon formula

so it should mix quite well with those types of paints. Not 100% sure though, since I have no experience mixing paints.

hows the spray sound....is it loud?

Bad question man. The sound one hears from spraying a can of spraypaint is primarily generated from the caps not the can!

Heres 2 good question. Hows the smell? Would you use it again?

That is not true. Montana hardcore and the New Blackline cans are silent with any caps

I wouldnt exactly say silent. when rocking a pink dot they have quite a hiss

Because of the low pressure you mean?

I Have used Montana Hardcore more then a few times, with a NY fat on it and granted its not as loud as say A krylon with the same. But it still louder then a thin cap. Thus, Most the sound from spraying a can of paint being from the CAP.

"Does the cans make noise when you spray them = Seriously this is absolutely the dumb of the dumbest of the questions yet." Stay fucking home and watch reality tv shows and youtube dreaming of being a graffer if you worry bout this kind of stupid shit.

For argument sakes lets say you're inside on paid job etc. painting then why the fuck would you even worry bout the noise the can makes when you're spraying?

Either way you sound like a toy. Sorry bro, but these are facts.

How in the world you call yourself a writer if you are out painting and asking a question like this?

To answer your question though:

ALL CANS MAKE NOISE NO MATTER WHAT, EITHER FROM SPRAYING OR SHAKING THE CAN. DON'T TELL ME YOU GONNA BE OUT PAINTING SOMEWHERE AND YOU NOT GONNA SHAKE YOUR CAN UP? IF NOT THEN YOU'RE A SUPER TOY.

Next thing you know there will be some idiot asking "Are the cans gonna come without a agitator aka mixing ball/marble.

All Euro brands use the exact same valve system from a single company.

I personally think it depends on the cap you're using. Still they do make noise if very little.

Thanks for your feedback and answering the questions Rusto/LoadLimit/Mr.Egor.

damn, thats pretty cool, wonder how well it works, best way to mix cans right there

Yeah I agree. Its a cool concept. There are a few others like that on the market. Have been for a few years.

air_can_short.jpg

Forgot to mention. I own this one! Its just OK not great.

Thanks..

Like I said a few times before, the paint is akin to ol' school Krylon before the water down. It's a lil thicker and dries quicker.

I've gotten pretty good feedback so far but that doesn't mean there is no room for improvements and tweaks.

I am a real writer/graffer so I do listen to what others are saying.

There is a huge price difference too.. paying $4 - $10 for paint vs. Under $3.75 for paint.

Depends on users preference/budget etc. as always.

the only tweak i could really think of is a better color indicater, most people keep the tops off, and would have to read the label or something, i see there is a white ring at the top of the can, and thatd be nice to have it the color of the paint, but im assuming that would be pricey cuz every can would be made differently... every other premium paint brand seems to use the color doughnuts.... just a thought, but its all good, i read the labels on rusto any way, im sure most of us are used to it

the only tweak i could really think of is a better color indicater, most people keep the tops off, and would have to read the label or something, i see there is a white ring at the top of the can, and thatd be nice to have it the color of the paint, but im assuming that would be pricey cuz every can would be made differently... every other premium paint brand seems to use the color doughnuts.... just a thought, but its all good, i read the labels on rusto any way, im sure most of us are used to it

Yeah that would be a really, really good addition because once you start a piece you aren't going to take the time to put the caps back on every time after you use them, some sort of color indicator would be nice.

For sake of the topic.

Given the fact that artissin is a new brand and a very small company. I think that the ideal color indicater should be just a simple small circular sticker about the size of a dime or nickle, placed somewhere on the can. Something like this is what im talking about.

41lxOWVtWcL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Just spray a bunch of sheets at once. Place them on same colored cans That seems to me to be perhaps the most cost effective as well as the truest way to see the actaul color thats in the can.

Not to mention an additional sentiment to the brand is still small time and trendfully further underground that the other GRAFF based spray paints.

Archived