Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

What do you guys think of a optional "reusable color doughnut"

There would be an option of where the cans would come with or without a color doughnut.

The doughnuts would be reusable and easy to pop on or pop off.

I am working on lowering the pressure of the paint as well and adding some more colors

These very colors right here minus the gold:

If anyone has better pictures of these cans preferably high resolution it would really really appreciated.

an4.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Need help in making these colors above ^^. I need color charts or high resolution images.

It's not going to happen if I don't have that.

So yeah it would be greatly appreciated if someone has them.

I'm not sure of paint companies and their exclusive rights to paint color formulas....but would that be an issue?

It would be extremely unfortunate if that sort of thing came up after these colors were released under the Artissin line. That being said, why can't you formulate your own with these as just a reference without a color guide/hi-res pic.

I'm anxious to see what it would look like. I'd hate to see you postpone the development if you could get these colors super close to the original. Maybe your formula would blow the old krylon colors out of the water? That would kill it!

I'm not sure of paint companies and their exclusive rights to paint color formulas....but would that be an issue?

It would be extremely unfortunate if that sort of thing came up after these colors were released under the Artissin line. That being said, why can't you formulate your own with these as just a reference without a color guide/hi-res pic.

I'm anxious to see what it would look like. I'd hate to see you postpone the development if you could get these colors super close to the original. Maybe your formula would blow the old krylon colors out of the water? That would kill it!

There are no rules on paint (exclusive colors, formulas etc.) in others words the patent on spray paint is no longer valid hasn't been valid since the early 1940's probably earlier. (patents on a product only last 8 yrs)

It is not about formula either it is about matching the color. To make a perfect match of something you need the item or high resolution image. Different monitors always show colors differently.

All these companies do this.. not something that's a secret.

I'm working on another forumula which should be ready in 2 or 3 months. It will be a compliment to the current line.. The current line I'm making improvements as well. Just that everything takes time, don't want to rush things and not get it right.

Like I said I fully intend to turn the paint game on it's head.

There are no rules on paint (exclusive colors, formulas etc.) in others words the patent on spray paint is no longer valid hasn't been valid since the early 1940's probably earlier. (patents on a product only last 8 yrs)

It is not about formula either it is about matching the color. To make a perfect match of something you need the item or high resolution image. Different monitors always show colors differently.

All these companies do this.. not something that's a secret.

I'm working on another forumula which should be ready in 2 or 3 months. It will be a compliment to the current line.. The current line I'm making improvements as well. Just that everything takes time, don't want to rush things and not get it right.

Ah, makes sense. Like I said, wasn't sure about the rights and whatnot.

And yeah, color matching is hell. Monitors are not reliable for that. Hope you find someone to lend you the products....hi-res photos are still pretty tricky.

Just ordered 12 cans off your facebook page. Can't wait to get em!

I Need help in making these colors above ^^. I need color charts or high resolution images.

It's not going to happen if I don't have that.

So yeah it would be greatly appreciated if someone has them.

Deen I got a old krylon chart in pretty good condition. I need to look for it in my storage. Would a scan of the chart work?

Deen I got a old krylon chart in pretty good condition. I need to look for it in my storage. Would a scan of the chart work?

Someone else told me they'd give me one .. so I'm waiting to see if that comes thru or not.

Thanks for the offer i truly appreciate it..

Don't forget to email me some pics!

OK I promised to post a comment on the new 94's. I just picked up 7 tins while in Toronto just to try the shit out. So far I only used 1 can for an outline, but I wasn't overly impressed... I don't think I'll buy it again. It was expensive as hell, $6-$7 ea, and actually I thought it was even slower than regular Belton, which I'm use to for outlines & details. I also didn't get a clean edge on my lines, like it was slightly misty. Sick colors for sure, but hey, I'm used to Belton, so I'm just going to stick with that and fill with anything. Just my 2 cents...

Honestly now.. Montana the German company is here only for 1 reason and 1 reason only and that is to make money off of dumb writers who think that using it makes them "golden"

Lots of these newjacks or naive people don't realize its the person behind the can and not that can itself is what it should be all about. You learn as you go .. not cuz you buying some fancy ass high priced paint.

Spanish Montana used to be a true honest for the writers but now they are indeed all corporate shit try calling them these days.

Anyways none of them paints can stay on freights as long as an American made brand. Yes they got the nicer colors but what's so good bout that if it only lasts less than a year?

What's the point really for paying such a high priced paint? Especially if you ain't got that much money in the first place, not like you can rack that stuff.

dude are you sure that we can get cheap american brand here in eu? well,we cant so there is only one way to go belton and german mtn,also the new low psi gold will be sick. btw have you ever tried to work with ger mtn?

dude are you sure that we can get cheap american brand here in eu? well,we cant so there is only one way to go belton and german mtn,also the new low psi gold will be sick. btw have you ever tried to work with ger mtn?

This was about buying paint in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA and MEXICO.

Since obviously we live in NORTH AMERICA the price of imported brands are expensive.

Of course if we lived in Europe paint would be cheap for us, but we don't live there.

Yes the new gold looks good especially knowing that they are almost a copy of my can design.

Talk about dick sucking biters! :D

ok...

i've been back and forth in this thread and while i know it's the artissin thread now, i'll say this:

none of us selling "expensive paint" aka selling paint period started as big companies - i'm sure as hell not even though some may view us as being - all started with real writers trying to make a better, cheaper product, some made it big. i don't think spanish mtn is corporate at all - they still sponsor writers, still call their shit "graffiti paint", i admire them and what they've done

RE: German Montana: real writers, started as the distributors in germany for spanish, when spanish supply dried up (which they're notorious for) they went and made some on their own. they felt they had built the brand name "montana" into what it was and continued to use the name - shitty, i agree, but doesn't make them "corporate exploiters" trying to rape the graffiti game. and if you've used their new german blackline cans, you know, dudes are on some next level shit. it's dumb expensive i agree, but it's next level shit for sure.

RE: German goldline cans: that design was finished 6+ months ago bro i don't think they were biting you. i can send you ancient emails with jpg's of that design on cans.

SO ANYWAY I DON'T THINK ANYONE SELLING PAINT SHOULD BE KNOCKING OTHER PEOPLE SELLING PAINT / PEOPLE WHO BUY PAINT. SO YOU KNOW, 70%+ OF YOUR MARKET, ANYONE SELLING PAINT, WILL BE "TOYS" / TEENAGERS WHO ARE GETTING STARTED. NO SHAME IN THIS. SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO BUY A LASER BEAM ON A PISTOL INSTEAD OF JUST LEARNING HOW TO SHOOT - MAY BE CHEATING A BIT, BUT THEY'RE STILL PLAYING THE GAME, SO JUST LET IT BE.

I got love for artissin, and i hope it's hugely successful. but the dig at "other online companies" than trout recently was kind of off hand in my opinion. but whatever, we all play the game the way we gotta play it.

later guys.

So for price wise, what would be your choice for boming? AMERICA not imported...

I have always said and will always say it's buyer's preference.

Economic advantage plays apart as well. If you got money it doesn't matter.

I'm pro American so that's my mindset. That means whatever good American brand there for my money that is what I'll buy.

I have my laser pistol right here!

I dont see how it looks like your cans deen, not at all.

Their blog is riddled with spelling mistakes! How retarded.

German montana is just made by duplicolor, which is just a big paint manufacturer overseas. Thats the only reason I would consider it people profiting off the game but not being a part of it.

The format of the cans are just like mines .. Before that none of these companies used to that their fonts and style was all graffiti. My premise was I wanted a can design where it didn't matter if you had it on its side or standing upright you'd be able to read the writing.

Look at the cans before they were marketing to a specific target: Graffiti writers.

My design is a vertical and horizontal format. There is absolutely no graffiti or art on the cans because of certain mindsets and stigma against artistic products created in America.

If people claim they got "ancient designs" then by all means post them up. My designs actually have the dates on them as well as the companies I submitted them to over seas. It was well over 2 years ago. People don't design shit all of a sudden out of the blue and say hey! We're making a change just for the hell of it.

Anyways I don't care . I do find it amusing and fun.. It's all a soap opera man.

Got the bag of popcorn ready for some laughs..

Who knows maybe this will be in 3D soon lol :cool:

Deen,

You have one on its way:)

YO BMC thanks for the original color chart.. that damn thing is going to go a fucking very very long way.

Them samples of the new secret weapons you got brewing are going to be a real fucking serious killer bro..

Thanks once again!!!!

I gotta say, this looks nothing like yours

And I dont like german montana, and dont think I want to stick up for them, just saying though

New_GOLD.jpg

01422-group3ww-l.jpg4798191502_7ce731fd85_b.jpg

Proper terminology is TYPOGRAPHY but it's a mimic of mines hands down.

Look at that can look at the wording how it's situated and Danger stuff etc.

No can in graff ever had that before PERIOD!!! THEY EVEN GOT GRAMS ON THERE NOW..

Anyways its a very sad day for biters n copycats .. FUCK THEM!

Gtfo....I'm sure your the first person to come up with that specific package design.

Really the only first you are, is somebody using 12 oz to create hype about their product. Dude if your paint is good it will do good. And really what oink art was saying is....your retarded to think you and trout are the only people that are actual real writers that make and sell graffiti supplies. That comment shows me you don't know what you're talking bout and you're just creating fake e-rep bout yourself and your product.

Don't be corny.

And this thread isn't about american paint only.

Gtfo....I'm sure your the first person to come up with that specific package design.

Really the only first you are, is somebody using 12 oz to create hype about their product. Dude if your paint is good it will do good. And really what oink art was saying is....your retarded to think you and trout are the only people that are actual real writers that make and sell graffiti supplies. That comment shows me you don't know what you're talking bout and you're just creating fake e-rep bout yourself and your product.

Don't be corny.

And this thread isn't about american paint only.

Only one here that is corny is you ..ya dam fake frosted flakes from China fuck!

Don't be a idiot..and I don't see what the hell you're talking bout..

It is what it is.. ecred? What are you a fucking clown? What the fuck you get this ecred bs from .. this is a soap opera . you should read and understand what you reading before you start yapping like some dog without food.

Always have said from day 1 its buyers preference.. how many times haven't i told you that already? Fuck go back and learn english or buy hooked on phonics..

New jack toy.. I bomb constantly where your shit at post it up ..

Okay looking at the last couple of pages I wanna say a couple of things.

The montana logos are not a bite from Artissin. Plus the guys at Montana in germany are not all "corporate money grabbing hustlers" yes they are backed by a massive multinational corp that is more financially motivated.But on the whole from meeting the ones I have met they are genuinely passionate about graffiti and providing a good product.

If you're talking specific design concepts the Artissin logo looks a bit reminiscent of an Ironlak remix -reversed type on a black background. One letter in a pinky/purple color.

And possibly now that Artissin on it's way up it might be time to kick a 'lil back to the main source of your advertising... 12OZ .This thread has been used to drive a lot of hype for the paint so it's only fair to help them in return. Even if it's a little token gesture like a premium membership you gotta give back something

I don't mean anything of this as a dis so please don't take it as such just a couple of opinions.

Archived