Price points on high-end denim?!

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ya'll are way too kewl.

Everything is shit, lame and over rated.

as far as zero history goes idk, i myself have been buying them for about 10 years without any complaint.

I've owned a lot of different pairs of higher end denim, apc, J Brand, Meltin Pot, Levi Capital E, AG, Seven, WESC but i still prefer Nudie.

Hate all you want but in my eyes they put out a great product, jeans that wear in great and last quite along time.

These are looking good to me..

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=2467&cm=127&page=1&rnum=19

http://shop.nudiejeans.com/system/search/product.asp?id=2265

What I'm getting at is that those Jean companies that you listed are shittily made and massed produced with the exception of APC (and to some those can go in the shitty category as well). Those are like the "designer" jeans that were so popular during the 80's.

Yes, True Religion are for the blacks but they are getting "off dat" and going the Nudies route. Before they were rocking True's I observed blacks rocking 7 For all Mankind (another brand you mention).

What I'm getting at is that those Jean companies that you listed are shittily made and massed produced with the exception of APC (and to some those can go in the shitty category as well). Those are like the "designer" jeans that were so popular during the 80's.

Yes, True Religion are for the blacks but they are getting "off dat" and going the Nudies route. Before they were rocking True's I observed blacks rocking 7 For all Mankind (another brand you mention).

after reading his list you should have figured your response was falling on deaf ears. meltin pot? what in the fuck is that??? capital E? wut? "i myself have been waring them for 10yrs"

wow 10 full years!!!!

also you forgot to mention that company the wiggers LOVED that had that dumb squiggle on the rear pocket. you could find them in china towns bootlegged for 10.00....

im pretty freaking pissed

when to the Lo' outlet in Orlando

copped some good shit

but at the same time i didn't look at the tags properly and purchased these without trying them on:

1zywlz9.jpg

bad move tpwf style

now i have tight pants in my closet. fucccccc 300+miles to return and re-buy

cant you return to your local outlet?

• 3 weeks later...
RRL's are nice as fuck no doubt but it seems their sizing is a little off, as in run a little bigger? I think the next pair i order will be one size smaller than i usually wear.

My pair has definitely stretched out a bit, the next pair I plan to size down a size on

• 3 weeks later...

go to their site and enjoy the videos and learning about the great history of them folks... is a really cool company...

for instance, the two old asians that work there are Ralph Laurens personal tailors...

all the info you need about how, what and why they make jeans etc...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's been too long some stupid name with lots of underscores and bs .. i signed up for the first time over 12 years ago.

I went and bought two pairs today:

A pair of APC's and a pair of Naked and Famous

I went with the NF's because they are a Canadian company and they are hand made here. I like that; the fit and price was excellent on them.

I'm going to drive down to the I+W store in a couple weeks in Seattle and get a couple pairs of those.