12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word, word. i wasn't going to tell anyone else, but i've sen tout several of the angel versions and i'm working on sending the demon versions out to others. i was gonna try and get the whole list, but it would be so damn expensive...i'll try regardless. just don't want anyone left out.

the prize is still going to go out to one lucky person. i just want to make sure it's from someone that participated in the project.

much thanks to all.

man, chupa, freightlover tried that already...

no one is trying to bribe me. i'm disappointed.

btw: you're geting a cd soon. tuesday or wednesday maybe.

'12 beats to drop panties to'

it's the demons part of the postcards i sent out.

got a fe more envelopes and i'll make the rest of the cd's

and send out to a few more people. i enjoy it so much that i'm getting poor off of oyu fuckers.

boxcars: i sent you a PM via 12oz's new PM tool..how fucking great is this website??? i'm still getting used to all the cool shit....

anyway, yeah, that's about it. i didn't realize that yesterday was a holiday, so i couldn't mail out a couple of cd's, but i promise i will mail them out today.

take care, all

Casek, sorry i got side tracked, i wont be sending you anything for at least another 2-3 week's on account of having all my images printed out of state, and not wanting to send thing's individually because im cheap and i dont want to use up the limited amount of stamp's that i have.

I finished my cards tonight!!! Yay!!! I will be mailing them out tomorrow morning.

Slave, I didn't get your name but I'm sending them to you as well along with my black book. =) I'm using the address that was on my envelope and addressing it to Slave.

Casek: did I get you as one of mine? If not, I'd like to mail them to you too =) So email me if I didn't. The addresses I have sound kinda funny.

<3 Sooki

:umm:

sooooki-crisp (cookie crisp cereal..haha), one of those addies is mine...the other is one of our friends in the military. it's all good. that person is a long time member. several members are actually in the military.

to the rest: don't worry, i'm not going to take anyone off the list unless someone reports not getting anything at all. i can still look at my list and see who is supposed to get a card from whom. (does that sound right?) anyway, yeah, i've got a casek-system for this shit. and the casek-system is good.

no probs with the envelopes MLT.

take care, all. keep updating me on who is getting cards.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow@Oct 14 2004, 07:06 PM

Hmmm... I wonder if you underhandedly had me mail mine to you? Had I known, I would have sent you some goodies too. I mailed them this morning so hope you guys get them soon. :smiles:

actually, no, nothing underhanded went on. the whole process was really uncalculated. i only gave two people my addy. it's three now, because of some email stuff that was going on behind the scenes. long story. anyway...yeah, i mailed out to many people. two, now three have my addy.

just wanted you to get something since you didn't get in on the last project.

same with chupa and a couple of others.

:chicken:

Archived