12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for sure casek, i was thinking a 12oz black book type thing, we can do one, or many, then hold a contest to see who wins it. i thought about trying it a long time ago, but wasnt sure who would be down. i think it'd be fresh. anywho, raining today. no post office.

In order for a book project to go down, it needs to be superbly planned, only members people trust can be involved, and you have to realize it'd take a hell of a lot of time for it to get all the way around.

I say we just stick with the normal exchanges and not try to limit what people send by saying, oh, this is a photo only exchange and they should all be of this theme. I like the way it is, if people want to just send a postcard, cool. If people want to send a package with a whole bunch of shit, even better.

i agree with chupa too. it would be a hard task to do, and it would take awhile too. the trust thing is an issue too. i can hold my end up, ive sent probably 100+ packages to people on here. so that wouldnt be a problem, but im not sure about others. well see.

how about if we all agree on a size..

get your art faggery on, and pick one person to mail it to(the book master), then bookmaster puts it all together..

bam.

i had a link to a place does real cheap ass bookbinding but i can't find it..

or even make a couple of hand made ones..

i don't even know what i'm doing, its friday..

booze awaits..

Originally posted by onesecondple+Oct 26 2004, 08:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Oct 26 2004, 08:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-slave_one@Oct 26 2004, 10:18 PM

heyyyy 455; i got your postcard just right now...

i like it a lot; i dig the little spiky haired demon creatures you drew.

i'm gonna paste it in my blackbook.

thank ya!

yeah me too

shits mad hott 455, i really like the black fade, how'd you do that one...

[/b]

It was easy.....took about 2 minutes......I used a scrap can of ultra flat black and misted over it with some cheap 99 cent chrome.....that's how it got a "greyish" effect....once the paint dried you can just draw right over of top of it.....as far as those "little spiky-haired demons"...those are super quick and I've been dropping hollows of those everywhere....with fill-ins on some frieghts.I'm glad that you both like it....and I want to a part of the next project that comes around.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Nov 3 2004, 02:08 PM

okay i sent my shit out a while ago, did anybody get it?

i know suki still hasnt received it which kinda ticks me off but we will see.

me me me!!! thank you so much for allllll my goodies. i need to frame your work, they are so fucking awesome. i love my cards and i especially looove your letter, that was so sweet. i really appreciate everything. :love2:

Archived