12oz Postcard Project v3.0 'angels and demons'

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOT MINE TODAY.... i was happy as fuck until i reached farther into the mailbox and found my phone/internet bill..113 bucks my ass..

i got a sticker an four photo type thingies

one is this ultra cool double exposure of a baby bird wich i'm about to frame..

but i didnt get any candy in it though

glad everyone liked their shit so far..

moogle, sorry about your phone bill and lack of candy..

and thanks for framing that shit. i feel like a hero..with no candy of

my own.(except the whiskey in my coffee)

chupacabra.. i printed all that at my house.. pm me if you need some details.

also, i forgot what extras (smallerphotos) i put in everyones stuff.

casek, is there a date that we can post what we receive or is that still a long way off?

moogle, there's a frankenstein in that bird photo..

rad!

And I apologize to anyone I sent to/sending to because I don't think I knew what I was getting into. I've never checked any previous postcard threads, and I must give you my disclaimer. I'm not an artist by any means. I draw letters, and some stupid inanimate objects in a really cartoony fashion sometimes, like a spliff hanging out of my throwup character's mouth. I'm not too sure about pictures of dead birds, and all that other stuff. When I paint, I use black and white, and maybe some other colour around it. So whoever is getting shit from me - you're getting shit from me. So don't be disappointed when you open your mailbox and see an envelope with a return address from Canada. Thank you.

suki, you're welcome. there are more out there

i forget who i sent to....hope you dig the beats and rhymes on the cd, though.

anyway, i got a pack from jbrsh. very dope shit indeed. power just went out a little while ago so i didn't get to flick the stuff i got, but i wiill. and that stencil....

i won't slack anymore, i promise.

casek..i hope you likee..

suki. you should be getting a pack in the next couple of days.. i hope you likeee as well....

iquit you are a lazy bastard.. i know you don't know me, but i think i have a couple dry one liner flicks..holler..mineolapit/nortepuerta style..

if the continental drift isn't you please excuse my words..

weapon x said:

I'm not too sure about pictures of dead birds, and all that other stuff.

(Jbrsh says fuck all that dead bird shit)When I paint, I use black and white, and maybe some other colour around it. So whoever is getting shit from me - you're getting shit from me. -----

i so hope i'm weapon x's list....

seriously..

someone please bang Moogle..i think its all gravy..

also casek, thanks for doing this project again(since i totally blacked out on the last one) and i'm sorry to say that i have yet to receive uber funk besides the 1st round from the casexual being..

also again..."(btw: you're geting a cd soon. tuesday or wednesday maybe. '12 beats to drop panties to')"... caseksyass... let me know if i'm getting one of these..if not.. usps or ftpsite pronto..

hollerass bugglebastards...

it is WAY too late..

tomorrow will see the requests.

long live blind mail trading..

jbrsh: i think i did drop one in the mail for you. everyone else got theirs, so i would assume yours is or should be there. if it doesn't arrive, let me know and i'll make another for ya.

much hanks for the pack. very dope shit to add to my collectione' de 12oz a.k.a. 'the liver factory'

it will be framed as all the art i receive is usually framed. unless it's pics of naked chicks and that goes into my 'special collection'

for further study, of course.

i'm gonna go load the camera up with batteries and respray the stencil now so i can show you what i was doing....apparently, after seeing your stencil o the envelope, i'm going to feel like an idiot....ah, such is life.

i don't have any disclaimers except for mekka lekka high mekka lekka chiney ho.

stay tuned. not this friday, but the next i'll be doing the raffle....everyone that has sent something will be involved...if it's chupa or a few others that i KNOW are going to SEND something, they will be included too.

Guest imported_b0b

Damn, I've been slacking. I have specific thigns I want to do but don't fidn the time to do them. Whoever was meant to be sending to me hasn't sent though so I don;t feel too bad.

I got Slaves joint......and I have finished my little contribution......and I made one copy of it to send to the other addy I aquired......I have to work many hours so it took a minute to compose a lil' somethin' somethin'........but to those who I have addy's for.......I hope you like it......as soon I can get to the post office for some stamps then they're are goin' out........I'm glad I was able to be a part of this thing.......peace fellas and sistas......one L.

Originally posted by slave_one@Oct 21 2004, 08:59 AM

^ nice! i had a slight feeling it was you who got the devil postcard...

i thought maybe the volcano ate it! well, i'm so glad you got it 455... :)

yeah....I like it.......I also (drunk as fuck) took a closer look at those stickers and noticed some similar shapes and letter forms......I should call you "wet".......hahahaha...maybe?......fuck it....whatever......if you are the addy on malila envelope....then you have something coming your way.......mos def.....if not....then hit me up the e-mail tip.....consult Casek.....peace.....I think it's funny for people to figure out who I am.....lol......I've never posted any of my shit here(although it ended up here anyway)....on trainspotting and brickslayers.....hahahaha.....fuck it though......I just want to draw some stuff for these fellow 12oz'ers and keep whatever I get from anyone else....good lookin' to everyone....peace outro...

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Oct 22 2004, 12:06 AM

yea i'm sending them next week ups or fed ex overnight to make up for my slackassing..

woo 455's been diping into the winecoolers eh

ahhahahha...wine coolers?......nah,man....JAGERMIESTER!!!!!!......that's the drink of champion alcoholics.........lol.....I'm not ashamed at all......I'm twisted like a pretsel......and older than Andy Hetzel......

Archived